Chapter 9- Embraces

HEY EVERYONE!!! So I will be doing 30 chapters for this book, but I may do more. It depends. I'll figure it out when we get there. I'm now updating this book every Thursday! Thanks for all your support. NOW HAVE THE CHAPTER!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't believe it. You were falling in love with a freaking skeleton. One that enslaved you none the less.

'How the heck did this even happen?' You wonder as you stand up and brush yourself off, a hint of blush present on your cheeks at the event that occurred moments before.

Sans did the same, with a bit more blush on his cheeks.

'I swear. It hasn't even been a week. Im not in some cheesy princess movie where the girl falls in love with a guy she just met. It's probably a passing thing.'

Or so you thought.

Days passed, and the four of you grew closer and closer. You learned more about the underground and everything in it. You learned about the different areas and the history.

You learned that practically everyone here loved bloodshed.

Honestly, you were surprised you were alive. From all the talk the brothers told you, the underground sounded like a monster battle royale of sorts. Sans and Papyrus confirmed that they used to love bloodshed also.

You lay awake in your bed, well the bed you shared with Sans. It seemed that sleeping close to you stopped his nightmares. The two of you agreed to share the large bed. One side for you, one side for Sans.

It was torture. Your crush for Sans grew and grew each passing day. It didn't help that he slept in the same bed less than a meter away.

You stared at the ceiling, wondering how you got yourself into this mess.

The area beside you stirred as Sans flipped over in his sleep, now facing you.

You could only think of one thing as your heart pounded furiously in your chest.

He looked adorable.

Little puffs of invisible air exited his mouth as he peacefully breathed. His eyes were closed in the most precious way possible.

You reached out slowly and touched his skeletal hand.

You don't know what made you do it. Maybe it was his adorableness, or the heat of the moment, but you held his hand, slowly inching closer with every passing second until both your bodies were touching.

Blushing like mad, you stare at Sans up close, increasing your blush even more, if that was even possible.

You've blushed more these past few days then ever in your life.

Suddenly, Sans flinched in his sleep. His arm flung over your waist, pulling you closer.

You hesitantly responded by putting your arm around Sans.

You breathed out in relief when Sans didn't wake up.

Snuggling into his arm and your pillow, you fell asleep.

TEM SKIP (hOI!)

You awoke suddenly at the sound of an extremely mad Papyrus.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!!????!!!!!" He screeched.

He sounded like a dying pterodactyl.

"Huh..?" You asked sleepily.

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!!!" Papyrus screeched again.

Now he sounded like a dying pterodactyl who had a popcorn kernel stuck in it's throat.

"What do you mean brother...?" Sans said groggily.

He sounded really close...

You opened your eyes slightly and saw Temmie, sitting in his bed, forming his paws into a heart shape at you.

You were really confused.

You looked beside you, and immediately understood.

You and Sans were embracing each other.

You stirred, and Sans looked over and saw your current situation.

Both of you backed away from each other, blushing.

Papyrus stormed out of the room. He said something about needing a walk.

Temmie was clapping his paws together happily while making kissing sounds.

Temmie looked directly at you."He looooooves you!" He sang in a sing song voice. (Fairy Tail anyone?)

"I-I DONT LOV-VE HER/HIM!!!" Sans stuttered out in defence.

You smirked slightly.

'Awwww! He suttered! How cute!'

"Suuuuuuuuuure." Temmie said.

"Just leave us alone...." Sans groaned.

You saw a mischievous smirk on Temmie's face.

'Oh no....'

"If you wish~" Temmie said, as he ran out the door and shut it. You heard the lock click.

"TEMMIE!!!" You whined.

"What? That's what you wanted." Temmie's voice came out a bit muffled.

"YOU LITTLE-!!!!!" Sans yelled, sitting up.

"HAVE FUN YOU TWO!!!" Temmie giggled as he ran off somewhere else in the house/mansion.

The two of you sat in silence for a while.

You laid back into the comfort of the bed, and Sans followed.

"H-hey Y/N...." Sans stuttered.

"Yeah?" You reply, turning to face the small skeleton.

"I-I... I uhhh... Need to tell you.... something..." Sans said nervously. His face was covered in blush as he glanced over at you.

Your heart skipped a beat.

You were as nervous as Sans, but you didn't let it show.

Was it good? Bad?

You couldn't tell.

"Y/N... I...." Sans said, still unsure about himself.

"W-what's up?" You ask, a bit nervous.

Sans took a deep breath, and said three words that struck you.

"......I want Tacos."

------------------------------------------------------
IM SORRY I HAD TOO XD
ANYWAYS, ILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!

(Word Count 880 words)