Chapter 5- Nightmares and Changes

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I accidentally deleted the chapter so I had to re write it. To make up for the late update, I wrote a bit more, so it's a long chapter. Thanks for all the support btw!!!

You just finished giving Sans his lunch tacos
and helping him get ready for his 'daily nap'.

He's asleep now, so you're relaxing a bit in the chair you were given.

"Seriously? A guy who is all high and mighty and has a whole bunch of slaves takes daily NAPS?!?!" You mentally asked yourself.

You had been thinking a lot today recently. And the day before. Ever since you fell into that hole in the mountain actually.

"I wonder why no one has discovered this place and told everyone about it?" You wondered again.

You sigh quietly, twiddling your thumbs while you waited.

You thought again. "How long is this day gonna be?!?! It feels like it's lasted for 3 chapters or something! Wait. Chapters? What-"

You were cut off by Sans shifting violently in his sleep. He murmurs something and moved around restlessly again.

"Is he having a nightmare?" You wonder, contemplating whether or not to comfort him.

Your mother was always there for you and your nightmares. Maybe you should help someone else? Nah. He imprisoned you. Why the heck would you want to help him?

You looked over at the sleeping skeleton. He was calm now, and man, did he look fricken adorable.

"WAIT!!!!!! HOLD UP Y/N!!! DID YOU JUST CALL THAT BRAT ADORABLE?!?!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!?!????!!" You mentally yelled at yourself.

You glanced over at Sans, growling silently.

"He did something to me, didn't he? That son of a female dog. I swear he- wait. Where are these skeleton brothers parents?" You wonder.

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR ISH

"...Or maybe they were created by a mad scientist skeleton? Probably not.....Well, who knows."

You glanced out the window for the 50th time or so today, disbelieved that you spent an entire hour or so trying to figure out where Sans and Papyrus came from.

Sans shook rapidly in his sleep again, twisting and turning as if he was careening down a river on an unstable log.

Suddenly, he jolted up, screaming. "STOP!!!!!!!!"

You looked at him shocked as he burst into tears. Acting on instinct you go over beside him on the bed and comfort him.

"Shhh.... It's gonna be ok..." you say.

Sans whimpers. "What if it isn't?"

"It will be, don't worry..." You replied, but you were unsure of your words. You didn't know if your life was gonna turn out just fine. Honestly,it probably wasn't. But that didn't matter now. What mattered was that Sans' was comforted.

Said skeleton sniffed as he stopped crying, and looked at you, wiping the last tear from his eye.

He then hugged you by the waist, which surprised you a little bit, wait, scratch that, a lot.

"Huh?" You gasp in disbelief.

"Thanks Y/N." Sans mumbled.

You awkwardly hug back for the first couple of seconds, then you slowly relax.