contest┃draco malfoy✓

R E Q U E S T E D

"Good morning Kayla." Draco passes you a smile at the Slytherin table, turning to glare at a couple of second years, and demanding they move so he can sit right beside you.

You watch and chuckle to yourself as they scramble to the other side of the table scared to meet his eyes. "Where have you been, Draco? Breakfast started an half an hour ago Malfoy." Your eyes roll, and he gives a small smile- nipping at your nose quickly.

"Finishing my Transfiguarion assignment, that's what I was doing." He frowns at the mention of the assignment, a clean plate arriving- taking the old ones away.

You watch him with a smile before sticking your tongue out in a gloating fashion, "I finished mine the first night she handed it out."

"Kayla," Draco sighs, playing with a piece of your brown hair. "Everything is not a competition."

"Ah, but it really is Draco. I'm obviously going to be top of the class this year once again." You boast, bringing a cup to your lips, smirking.

"Don't hold your breath on that. I'm going to come out victorious dear." The two of you laugh, as you linger- watching him.

"Is that a threat Draco Malfoy?"

"There isn't anything wrong with a healthy competition between lovers is there?" He leans forward, brushing his lips quickly against your cheek- before turning to speak with Crabbe and eat.

You turn to your own friends, clearing your throat and calling for their attention. Immediately, everyone jumps up, heads turning.

"Kayla," Pansy gives you a low smile, and you roll your eyes.

She isn't exactly apart of your friend group, assuming that she did try to steal Draco from you: multiple times.

"Can you find a seat elsewhere? I need to speak with my friends, and not a fake one either. Bye Pugsley." Your voice drops, and your grey eyes narrow.

Like Draco has ordered the second years with satisfaction, you got the pleasure of telling Pansy where she can go.

"What's going on?" Idel leans in, twirling a lock of her jet black on in a finger.

"Draco seems to think he's going to beat me at Transfiguration." You move yourself closer to the group, and they all lean in- curious.

"He seems to think he's better than me. Come on- like that will ever happen!" You chuckle, and your friends all join in- waiting.

"So what's going to happen? Are you two going to compete?" Everyone moves forward with a sudden interest.

"Of course we are, do I look like I'm going to back down from a challenge?" You push a strand of hair from your face.

"Do you know what you're going to to for the competition?" Jillian raises her own eyebrow, one hand holding her chin.

"No," you glance back at Draco, who is laughing with his group of friends.

"This is where all of you come in. I'm going to need your help."

"We're in of course." They all smile, and you settle again, leaning into your group of friends- beginning to plan.

" They all smile, and you settle again, leaning into your group of friends- beginning to plan