"look at me,"┃harry potter✓

FEMALE POV:

R E Q U E S T E D

i see you
|missio|
____________________

trigger warning: fat shaming
____________________

"This right here is the Charms classroom," you show the embarrassed first year to their classroom with a soft smile.

"I'm Paulina, and if you ever need anything, I'm always around." The first year blushes in appreciation at your help, and you can't help but give a small chuckle.

"Thank you, everything looks the same to me. I can't tell the washrooms from the classrooms. I felt like I was walking in circles."

"No one really can," you chime in with another smile, hoping to keep the younger student at ease.

"Well, I would certain say that wandering close to the dungeon unless you're heading to Potions is not a good idea," you hold onto your books, knowing you're more than likely going to be late for that exact class, after helping a few straggling students find their way around the castle. "Trust me though, it does get a lot easier. You'll know this school like the back of your hand."

You finally usher the Gryffindor into the classroom with a final wave and saunter down the hallway.

"Good luck!" You call after the younger boy, and just before he enters the classroom he stops to give you a small wave.

"Not many people would do that," a soft voice comes from behind you, and turn around to an empty hallway; with the exception of you and Harry.

Immediately you move to fix your wild hair out of your face, as he moves forward to talk with you.

"Well, I can remember being wracked with nerves my first month or so. I've ended up in some absurd places."

"You and me both," Harry laughs, falling into step with you.

"Are you still heading to Potions? We can be tardy together, Snape will throw most of his wrath on me anyways." Harry smiles, and you feel your stomach flutter.

"Are you sure you want to put yourself in his line of fire?" You raise an eyebrow, before he nods and the two of you move together to Potions.

"I can handle him quite adequately at this point," Harry chuckles, and you begin to shake your head with a smile.

"I don't know how, I'd probably say something dodgy." The two of you share a fit of laughter as you maneuver your way down to the dungeon.

"You need to lay off the food," a voice calls from the other side of the crowded dining hall.

You know immediately that they're targeting you, targeting your size, all because you're not their version of ideal.

"And you need to stop being a piss sniffing arse," another Hufflepuff shouts back from your side of the table, before everyone breaks into laughter.

"You said it, I didn't." You mutter under your breath, rolling your eyes.

"Just ignore them, you're hot," your bestfriend offers you a wide smile as she begins to put a couple extra dinner rolls on your plate.

"I wish there was a cure for this though," you point at your wild mane of light hair.

"I think it suits you," the unmistakable voice trails through the room, turning many heads, watching as Harry throws you a quick wink.