crushes┃neville longbottom✓

R E Q U E S T E D

"Are you ready Caroline?" Your friend turns to you with nothing short of a mischievous grin.

"What else can happen?" You tilt your head forward in laughter, your blue eyes twinkling.

"Truth or dare?" Stephanie leans toward you to grab a handful of chips, the girl's dormitory growing quiet.

"Truth," you answer easily with a little laugh.

"Who do you have a crush on?" The other girls around the room begin to giggle.

"Out of all the juicy questions you could've asked me, you picked that one? Besides, no one here has caught my interest." You shake your head.

"You're such a liar Roberts." Someone else laughs, and you chuckle.

"You've been mumbling about someone in your sleep- we just want to know who." Another girl presses, and you sigh.

"Why? So you can publicly embarrass me in front of the said person?" You tilt your head, watching for her reaction.

"You know we wouldn't do that." Stephanie sighs, her red hair tossed back into a braid.

"Okay, okay," you hold your hands up, beginning to flush.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tell us! We are in agony here!" Another one of the girls laughs, as you wave your wand toward the popcorn.

"That's the point." You offer a satisfy smile, popping the handful into your mouth.

Eventually after a prolonged period of silence, and the complaints from every girl in the dorm, you smile.

"Promise you won't laugh." You shoot everyone a playful glare.

"Okay, we won't." They all agree before you chuckle.

"It's Neville. Neville Longbottom." You blush as the words fall from your mouth.

The room is over-taken by the appropriate swooning, smooching sounds and more laughter.

"This secret is not leaving the room, okay?"

Everyone promptly agrees while everyone still gushes over your choice of interest.

"Neville? Why Neville? I'd bet he's an awful snogger." Amy moves back toward her postered bed, and you raise your shoulders.

"I didn't ask you why you choose to date Gregory Goyle, did I?" You retort back, brushing yourself off.

"Fair enough. He just seems a little off." She shrugs herself into a large sweater, and you sigh, holding onto your tongue, and trying to reword your train of thought.

"Aren't we all? But you don't hear me complaining about his faults and quirk. Have a goodnight."