"he doesn't even like her!"┃seamus finnigan✓

FEMALE POV:

R E Q U E S T E D

"Did you enter y/n?" Seamus raises an eyebrow your way, and you almost choke on your drink of choice.

"Are you out of your mind Seamus? My brothers and sister would kill me if I even thought about entering into the competition." You shake your head, Dean quickly zooming by the Hufflepuff table to sit down.

"Talking about the Triwizard Tournament?" He raises a swift eyebrow and Seamus quickly approves his question with a nod.

"Apparently Seamus thought it would be a good idea if I entered."

"Only if you want to die." Dean shakes his head, reaching over to grab an orange.

His eyes widen, "dude, you can't forget that her four siblings perside at the school? You'd be insane to suggest an idea."

"Right," he begins to chew on his food, sighing. "I forgot about your family." He showcases a frown, and you and Dean begin to laugh.

"I'd like to forget once in a while. Hell, they're always breathing down my neck like I can't care for myself." You cross your arms, and shake your head down at your plate.

Seamus' blue eyes grasp yours for only a second, "that's unfortunate."

"Tell me about it," you sigh, picking at the leftovers on your plate.

"They're probably watching me from their respected tables now." Your eyes roll as both Dean and Seamus quickly nod their heads.

You push back your hair, glancing at the goblet of fire that resonates in the middle of the room, glowing.

A slow growl comes from the Ravenclaw table and you come to face two pairs of identical green eyes.

You flash away from the twins, scowling. "I wasn't going to do anything." You mouth to them carefully, knowing they can hear every word you're uttering.

You focus back onto your meal while Dean and Seamus begin to discuss the classes for this part of the year.

"They are usually delayed until after the tournament, isn't that brilliant?"

"Everyone up- find a partner please." Professor McGonagall instructs, allowing everyone in the room to separate.

Quickly many friends are paired together, and you look over to see Seamus extending a hand to you.

With a playful laugh you take it, watching as McGonagall guides around the room with Professor Flitwick.

"So, all we're doing is copying their motions?" He raises an eyebrow in their general direction as you nod, chuckling.