"i love you,"┃draco malfoy✓

R E Q U E S T E D

"You'll never guessed who asked me to the Yule ball?" Pansy flounces down on the Slytherin couch besides you, beaming.

"Someone actually asked you? Wow." The sarcasm leaks from your voice as Pansy sends you a playful glare.

"Yes!"

"Well, who? You need to make sure I approve." You raise an eyebrow, running a hand through your hair.

"Blaise Zabini." You watch as she begins to blush.

"No way." You chuckle at her flushing cheeks, watching the twinkle in her eyes light up.

After a moment, she turns back toward you. "Jia?"

"What?"

"Has Draco asked you to go with him yet?" You shake your head, glancing down at your hands.

"I'm not sure if he'll ask me at this point." You shrug your shoulders, running your hands along the back of the couch.

"But the two of you have been dating since you got to Hogwarts. Why wouldn't he ask?" She leans forward, wanting to know more.

"I don't know, he doesn't like dancing or fancy occasions."

"Why can't you ask him? There aren't any rules against that." Pansy stands up, grabbing your hands.

"It just wouldn't feel right if I did it." You sigh as the two of you walk away from the common room, heading toward the dining hall.

You pass Draco and a group of his friends with Pansy

Draco is arguing with Crabbe about which Slytherin girl that Crabbe should ask to the ball. "What about Mallory?"

As you and Pansy vive for an empty spot, you see Blaise sitting at the edge of the table bringing a goblet to his lips.

His hand raises when he spots Pansy, but only for a mere moment. Pansy smiles, but you take the step forward. "I'm just going to have a little chat with him, P."

She sighs, but shrugs her shoulders as she knows she's not getting out of this.

"Fine, while you do that I'll talk to Draco." She purses her lips in a thoughtful smirk, and you roll your eyes.

"Go right ahead Pansy. It won't change his mind."

You keep your head high as you travel toward Blaise, his expression confused for a moment until he notices your expression.

"Ah, Jia." He gestures to the spot toward him, and you take the seat, pushing the plate away from you.

"I'm not here to be friendly, Zabini." You lean forward, one elbow on the table.