"meet me here,"┃r‣weasley

You're helping Ron, Hermione and Harry clean up the Room of Requirement after Dumbledore's Army meeting.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this." A smile lit your face as you begin to fix the broken metal statues.

"What?" Harry calls from the opposite side of the room, eyeing Ron for a quick moment.

He eyes flicker back toward you, one eyebrow raised.

Your answer is almost immediate. "Getting trained to fight the Death Eaters. Never in a thousand years would I have imagined a scenario such as this."

"I don't think anyone expected it, but we need to be ready. Dark times call for darker measures I'd say." Hermione concludes in, smiling just as easily as you had.

She waves her wand, and the mirrors on the edge of the room are splashed with water, the tips of her fingers transformed into a cloth.

You watch her with a slight chuckle, before attempting to finish your own.

Ron soon jumps to help you, waving his own wand around- but ends up creating a bigger mess.

As feathers coat the two of you, you laugh attempting to fit the boggart back in the wardbrobe.

"Bloody hell, I tried to help you clean and I've just made it worse." Ron gives a slight frown, glancing at you for some sort of reassurance.

"It's fine Ron, at least the substance we're covered in are feathers and not one of Fred and George's concotions." He lights a smile, his eyes flashing.

"Do you remember when you almost made the mistake of eating one of the puking pasties?"

You nod your head at the memory, shaking off the feathers. "Now that would've been mighty embarrassing. Imagine if I had, and then met your family? They'd think I was atrocious."

Ron shakes his head, "Y/n, I think they'd clue in to the fact that it was Fred and George. Mum has had multiple on accident, she knows exactly what to look for." He snickers and begins to pick off his own feathers.

"Y/n, Ron- are you two lovebirds coming?" Harry calls just as Ron plucks the last feather, giving a loud cluck in retreat.

"We'll be right there Harry." You answer, chuckling at your boyfriend.

You and Ron have been dating since your third year at Hogwarts, all because of a dare Dean and Seamus had made.

Dean dared you to kiss Ron, and Seamus dared Ron to ask you out. The rest, it's history.

At that time you were a little shaken, because you had the feeling that Hermione liked Ron as well.

You took the chance and finally asked her, but she admitted to having a crush on Neville Longbottom: and they've gone on a couple of dates from then.

"Ready Ron?" You raise an eyebrow, and he grabs your hand with a wide smile, "as long as I'm with you, y/n."