talking bodies┃fred weasley✓

FEMALE POV:

R E Q U E S T E D

hot damn
|pink laundry|
____________________

"Podmore, over here," you hear the soft voice from the right of the classroom as you pile in, just before Professor Snape.

"Weasley, thank you, but no," you mumble under your breath, wondering how he knows your name when you've reluctantly avoided the twins together.

They're always joking with a posse of friends in the back of the classroom, while you prefer to keep an eye on your grades and remain close enough to the front of the room to smell the chalk left on the chalkboard.

You have to focus, in order to acquire the exact career you want to have.

"C'mon there aren't many seats left, the front ones are all taken, and you're usually up there." He pleads again as you stare around the classroom for even a sign of an empty seat.

"Not unless she wants to sit next to Roger Davies, Fred." You turn around to see the identical duo at your side now, smiling.

"That might not be a good idea George, I do believe the two are exes," Fred begins to chuckle as you frown.

"Bugger off you two," you hope to find another seat in the room, not between the two extremes of people left for you to choose.

"What happened there anyways? Is he an awful snogger? The bloke looks like he hasn't got a clue." You catch yourself almost laughing at Fred's comment, watching as his expression turns pleased as he recognises you're holding one back.

"Mind your own, alright Fred? Now, show me where we're sitting." You roll your eyes, still biting back the laugh, but turning to follow the boys back to their seats.

The twins decide to sit together, and throw you next to Fred, remarking on how you'd need the room for your parchments rolls and multiple jars of ink.

For most of the lesson, the twins are quiet, or whispering amongst themselves as Snape talks, and you strain to listen, tilting your quill in the ink

"Now George, tell me, do you really think Davies is a bad shag?" Fred drapes an arm over the end of your chair to grab your attention, but doesn't look away from his twin brother.

You roll your eyes, scribbling along your piece of parchment.

"I don't know Fred, why don't you ask him yourself?"

"Well, with the way he spits when he talks, I bet he's terrible, what do you say Podmore?"

"Delany?" The twins chime in together and you both know they're smiling.