Wait...So Your Not Related?

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."

(Read A/N for some updates 💜)

What do you mean she wanted to take you off the family registry?" Yuko asked with a frown upon his face and pinching his nose ever so slightly.

"It means exactly what you think it means," I thought he was supposed to be smart, "it means she wanted to be the only living member of our 'family' legally and probably in her head too," now it was my turn to pinch my nose.

But then again...when I think about it. Maybe I was a burden. Maybe I needed her more than she ever needed me. Did she even need me?

I MEAN it's stupid, I know. You abandon your sister...you don't even try to reach out for her... in fact you do the exact opposite; you avoid her...then you come back,out of thin air, proposing my name should be off the list.

And through all of that... I was partially at fault because...

I signed it.

I signed it without a word, and how stupid of me it was. I just wasn't thinking.

"So now, you don't have anyone on your family registry," Emily pipes in with a frown on her face.

"Well I don't have a registry,technically,"

"How does that even work legally?" Yuki prods again.

"Obviously from records, anybody can see that I was part of a family, but I don't have one right now...I'm my own family."

"Then how come Robin couldn't see that Alex had a sister when he did a background check,"

"Cause she does have a family, she was adopted. It maybe be the fact that... she is still part of the Knight family legally. I'm not. Her and I are two different people with two different records."

They all sighed, almost bursting with frustration, not understanding a thing I was saying.

"It's simple. Really it is. You guys just aren't grasping it the right way. I've told you the main points."

Logan props his hand up like a grade student, "I'm still confused about this whole 'I'm like such a prodigy so here I am, basically a doctor and living by myself at the age of like 18? 19? I have a missing sister but I don't really care' kind of situation right now. "

Que the groans.

Someone knocked on the door so I stood up to open it. I was walking over to the door,becoming nervous as I was getting closer. It could only really be one person.

I opened the door to a tired but rather lively Robin. His eyes screaming many things but the bags under his eyes make it seem, almost confused and forced.

His breathing was done at faster intervals, heaving as he looked nervous and a bit sweaty. He made eye contact with Logan then pushed past me, shoving me aside and running to his friends that were sitting around the area of my room.

"I..." he takes a breath as if all the exercise he had probably done catching up with his body.

"Found..." another one.

"Her..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys 💗

I know what you're probably thinking, "it's taking forever for you to update" AND TRUST ME I KNOW. A lot of things have been happening but

IM GLAD TO SAY THAT UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT

This was a shorter chapter because it's a transition chapter.
I thought that these types of chapters are the best way to change the atmosphere of the chapters.

The plot is very much thickening and it will only grow thicker. Throughout the next few chapters, you'll be experiencing many emotions and feelings, so brace yourselves.

I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to read it and waiting ever so patiently. You guys are amazing.

Got any question? Ask here! (
For an answer ASAP)

Luv you guys
-Suis-