Chapter XI

Here is Chapter XI. Enjoy reading.

Start---

'Stow away'

That's the first thing I thought as I opened my eyes from sleep. Werewolves still hunt me in my dreams. Even now in my reality. They do exist. I exist with them. And the real horror of all? I live with them. It's completely terrifying to think of it. But is there something wrong with me? Why do I feel like I'm not scared?

How I wish that my bed will just swallow me alive, away from this world. I blinked twice realizing that I'm still in this place, in my room actually. Why is this happening to me? This has been my question for a thousand times now. No, a million.

Ugh! Now I exaggerate stuffs. I think I'm going insane.

I can see someone from my peripheral view. I slowly tilted my head to see who it was it. It's JB, asleep on the armchair. Has he been here since I lost consciousness yesterday? He looks so utterly tired. The dark circles around his eyes are so much obvious.

My eyes are again nailed at the ceiling. I wonder how they tamed Jinyoung. And is Bambam fine now? He was severely wounded. Thanks to him, if he arrived a little late that time I think I won't be in this bed. Instead I'm lying cold in my coffin.

They're all werewolves. I saw them changed their appearance except for Jb and Youngjae. But I'm sure they're all werewolves not only Jinyoung. My head really hurts just thinking of these things. I can't believe this is all happening. I'm living with werewolves. They seemed to be harmless, but not Jinyoung. He's different.

I lost consciousness yesterday and I fell in Mark's arm when we went out of Jinyoung's room. It's always him. I closed my eyes again.

"Why am I here?"

JB's POV

Even if I close my eyes, I can still hear some of her thoughts. Why does she have to be this loud? This is why we have to protect her no matter what.

"Because you have to." I answered her with my eyes still close.

I am darn tired. It took the three of us to stop Jinyoung. Yugyeom who's the strongest among us even punched Jinyoung in the stomach real hard but no use. Good thing Youngjae had the chance to inject him his stabilizing serum.

She's been suppressing her tears since she woke up. She lost her consciousness yesterday, good thing that she finally woke up. Luna saw everything that happened in Jinyoung's room. We have nothing to hide now. All we have to do is to explain her everything. I know that this time will come but not this way that someone has to be hurt.

"I thought you're asleep." Her voice sounded so rough.

I opened my eyes so I could face her. I'm really tired. Yesterday was chaos. If only Bambam had told us about his visions. None of this might happen. Ah that kid!

"How's Bambam?" Luna asked.

"His quite fine now. He's in his room."

"And the others?"

How many times do I have to tell her that she has to mind herself first before minding others? "They're fine too. Mark and Jackson are taking care of Bambam. He still can't walk, got a huge scratch in his left leg." I answered her anyway.

'This is my entire fault. How could Jinyoung hurt his own cousin?' I could hear Luna's little voice in her head.

"Jb?" She called me but she's staring blankly at the ceiling.