Chapter XXVI

[[I'm really sorry cupcakes for updating so late. Hope you forgive me. Enjoy this chapter.]]

Start---

At the Mansion

How hard it is to accept the unacceptable? How hard it is to see your own brother suffer so much from unbearable pain? How will we hurdle this kind of situation? These were the questions running in Yugyeom's head while he is sitting on the couch both of his hands on his face.

No matter how much Yugyeom want to tell Jinyoung what's about to happen, he can't. Jinyoung must remain heedless of it, of their plan. Though it's really painful for him to see his hyung like that.

He used to hate him being that way. Being unable to control himself and always forgetting what he did after being a werewolf. He hated him for being such a huge burden. But now, its hurts him seeing his older brother suffering.

No matter how much he want to make his older brother fine, he just can't. Yugyeom thought that he can just simply erase Jinyoung's memory. He can easily make him forget his pains. But that won't remove the fact that Jinyoung claimed Luna. He would still feel the pain inside him, only that he won't know the reason of that pain and why he's feeling such. Yugyeom also thought that it will just hurt his older brother more.

He's so confused. It's tempting for him to use his ability but at the same time it's not right, it's somehow wrong. Before having such ability, he is always jealous to the rest of his brothers and cousins because he don't have one. He always felt useless. Now that he have it, he want it to just vanish away. It's making him feel confused and scared most of the time, just like Bambam.

But we can't be any careless this time. Bambam and I should stop it from happening. It's the only way we know, he told himself.

Yugyeom just hope that Luna is fine right now. He know that what he asked her to do was really hard, but Luna must do it. It's the only way to trap Dylan and stop whatever he's planning. He also promised that Luna won't get hurt too, but no assurance.

Yugyeom literally had goose bumps, thinking of what will Dylan do to Luna. He's worried and scared at the same time that something might happen to Luna that he did not see in Bambam's vision.

'Go with him, that's the plan. Pretend that no one will save you. Make Dylan believe in that.'

His own words echoed in his head. Yugyeom could still remember himself saying those words to Luna. Everything before it was just a premonition. Now it's real and it's happening. He is even more scared. He even wonder how he made Luna agree to that very risky idea.

If something will happen to her, I can't forgive myself. How can I do this to her? What if she can't. . . and we'll end up failing? He asked to himself again.

"Don't worry. She can make it. We have to trust her that she can. Believe in that," Bambam whispered to him and rubbed his back. He heard Yugyeom's worries.

"You're right. I have to trust that she can. She's Luna after all. She survived a lot. And she will also this time," Yugyeom forced a smile. "But I'm still afraid. What if. . . what if what we saw won't happen? And all that we planned out will be all useless?" he asked Bambam.

"Ssshhh. . ." Bambam then pulled Yugyeom to the kitchen, making sure that the others won't suspect them.

"It will. None of my visions failed. Some things might alter but it will definitely happen. There is only one thing I'm afraid of," Bambam said looking intently at Yugyeom.