Chapter XXVII

Here you go cupcakes. Enjoy!

Start--

Jinyoung's POV

I shut my eyes open as I heard Luna's voice in my head. Was that real? Was it just in my dream? Or I'm just making it up in my head? I'm certainly getting crazier each day.

"Luna. . ."

How can I be so scared like this? Scared to lose you. Scared not to have you beside me. Just a while ago I saw you. You came to me in my dream. I know it was just a dream. But it felt real. You told me not to worry, that you are with me and that you will be with me soon. The warmth of your hand that cupped my face and the tears that rolled down my eyes felt so real.

Now, I'm waking up again feeling empty. How long have I been asleep? Am I still alive? Am I really still breathing? I can barely even hear my own heartbeat. I never knew that this would hurt so damn bad.

I pulled my body up from the bed realizing that I tried to push her away before, tried to hate her but failed every goddamned time. Every time I tried to push her makes me fall more deeply in love with her. I want her back. I want her with me, right now. I feel like I'm losing all my purpose in this world without her.

Why did she give back the necklace I gave her? Why did she just walked away without answering my question? I'm certain that she will be back but why do I feel like it will be for a long time?

"Why!? Why can't I be with her? Why?" I shouted.

I felt the rough pain in my throat and forced myself to stop from yelling and throwing everything that's on my bed, my sobs surrounded the whole room. Crying like this is a total bullshit, but I can't take it anyhow. If I won't cry it out, I might wreck this whole mansion. I'm so mad and frustrated. I don't know what to do. I'm an inch away from losing my sanity.

I used to listen to her thoughts all day. I can even hear her little snores and sleep talks at night. It annoys me at first but now that I'm used to it and madly craving to hear it again. Now, I can't hear any of it.

"Luna, please come back, please. I need you now,"

I feel like my heart is dying each day that she's away. Things fall apart if you don't look after it, and I don't want it to happen to us. Why do we have to be in this kind of situation? Damn this! What have I done so wrong in this wretched world to deserve this? Is this really the punishment of claiming someone I don't deserve?

"Hyung," Yugyeom called but I can't stop my sobs. Concern was obvious in his voice but I didn't even look at him. I know he's by the door and he can hear my thoughts and everything that's going on in my head.

"Jinyoung hyung," he called again and I finally look at him. Then I look around my room. Everything is a mess and it's all my fault.

"All because of me," I whispered to myself.

I hate that they're seeing me like this. I hate that they feel sorry about me. I'm hating everything about me. Why do I have to be like this? A werewolf who unknowingly claimed someone. A werewolf who is weak and useless. My entire existence is useless.

"Why?" I rested my head on my palm. "Yugyeom, if you know something. Please tell me. Please," I don't even know why I'm asking him this. I'm being absurd right now. I sniffed and I breathe out heavily to calm myself down. I need to calm myself down.