FINAL CHAPTER

All stories has to end. And this one, ends here. Thank you for the love and support cupcakes.

Start--

Waking up is a normal thing. But waking up in a hospital bed without any memory of why you're there is a different one. I can't remember anything. Why am I here? What happened to me? And who are these people?

Right now, they are all looking at me like I'm a huge puzzle, having no clue of how to solve me.

"What's the last thing you remember Miss?" the doctor asked me but I don't know what to tell him because I don't know what to remember. I don't know what happened to me.

I look at the doctor furrowing my brows. Just a while ago they made me lie down on that bed entering a tube like room. I don't know what they call that. It has some kind of a laser light that scans your body to see if there is something wrong with it, including your brain and heart.

The doctors said that there is nothing wrong with me after running some tests. Everything is completely fine now but they can't find any reason why I can't remember things.

"I—I don't know," I told him.

All the other guys inside the room is looking at me like they're really sorry. Are they the cause why I'm this? Why are they here? Who are they?

The doctor then faced one of the guys, "the patient is still in a state of shock. I'm sure her memory will be back little by little. Her brain is just adjusting. She's not having an amnesia or something, maybe a little trauma. But I assure you her memory will be back. As for the moment let her rest and make sure that she'll take her medications to completely heal her. . ."

"Yes Mr. Kim. Yes we'll do that. Thank you," the guy in a suit said and shook the doctor's hand. "Thank you for your help," he smiled at the doctor then at me.

"She can go home in two to three days from now Mr. Yu," the doctor added then he and his assistant nurse then went out of the room with that Mr. Yu.

Gosh, why do I don't remember a thing? Why? What happened to me? Why am I in this hospital? There's no sign that I had an accident before this.

Wait? Mr. Yu?

Please Luna try to remember. Yeah right, my name is Luna. Of course. . . "I am Luna. My name is Luna," I whispered to myself.

"Yes, your name is Luna. Do you remember something now?" one of the guys asked me. "Do you remember me? Do you remember us?"

He's face look so familiar. I think I have seen him before. I think I have seen him in some magazine, "Are you a model?" I said out of amusement of his face.

"Ahh. . . seriously. I thought she remembers you already. How come that she doesn't remember us hyung?" the other guy said shrugging his shoulders. "Luna, I'm Yugyeom. Don't you remember me?" he added tapping his chest.

"Hey, don't force her. She'll remember us soon," the guy at the corner said and waved his hand at me. "Hi Luna, I'm Mark," he then smiled sweetly.

He too is so good looking. Actually they all are. Who are these guys? Why do they know me?

"I'm Youngjae," the guy who's wearing a headphones said. Does he even listen to our conversations when. . .

"Yes of course I'm listening," he suddenly added.

"Huh?" did he just?

"You're still so loud. That's making me think that nothing is really wrong with you. I'm Bambam by the way," he extended his hand for a hand shake. But I can barely move my hand, my whole body actually. And he just reluctantly pulled his hand back and put it in his pocket.