Chapter XXV

Start---

I don't know when exactly he took a step closer to my heart. Now, he's all I think about. I don't think I could last like this. I feel like half of me is dead. I madly want to see him right now. I just want to see Jinyoung. But I can't, we can't. When will time and the situation side with me? I will never understand why all of these has to happen.

"Never ever will I understand," I whispered to myself and felt the cold tears flow.

What can I do to lessen this pain? There's no such thing as 'letting go' in our situation because he claimed me. We're connected somehow. There's nothing we can do about it. We just have to endure this.

"Just survive Luna" I again whispered to myself.

"You awake?"

I look beside the bed and saw Namjoon. How long have he been there? Wait, what happened? Why am I in bed already? Did something happened to me again?

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked again.

"What happened to me?" I furrowed my brows at him. "I—I fainted, right?" I asked him as I remember what happened. I was playing Xbox with Taehyung when I suddenly felt something really painful inside me.

"Mmm," Namjoon nodded. "You suddenly fainted."

I look at the small alarm clock beside the lamp shade. Its 10:45PM. "Why are you here? Are the other boys here too?" I asked him.

"Seokjin called us," he let out a shallow sigh. "We need to go. Now."

"Huh? To where?" I pulled my body up from the bed.

"To somewhere safe."

Namjoon's POV

Seokjin called me and told me something me myself can't even believe. Jungkook is Dylan's son? He's been with us since we entered the school. Who would think that he has been spying? How could this thing happened? How long has he been doing this? Since when? How could he be Dylan's son?

I can't answer all the questions running in my head. But right now, all we have to do is look for a place where Luna will be safe. My grandfather's rest house would be the best place. Dylan will never find her and Seokjin there.

I was with Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok when Seokjin called. And when we arrived here Taehyung and Jungkook are already asleep in Seokjin's room. Then we started to plan for Luna's escape.

"Namjoon, I'm asking you. To where are we going? And where is Jin?"

"Lower down you voice Luna. Listen, you are not safe here anymore. We need to keep you away from this place." It is obvious in her reaction that she can't believe what I'm saying.

"What? Why? What is this again?"

"Jungkook is Dylan's son." Luna's eyes widened. I leaned closer to her. "We have to go," then I gave her a black bomber jacket and a beanie. She has to wear these.

"Okay," she agreed and immediately went out of the bed then took out a pair of scissors out of her drawer and went straight inside the bathroom.

"Hey Luna, what are you going to do?" afraid that she might do something to herself, I followed her inside the bathroom. She did not even bother to lock the door. And I was taken aback as I saw her ready to cut her long hair off. "Luna, you don't have to do that," but I was late she already cut half of her hair.