Special Chapter [1]

Start--

"Seokjin," I called. I know he heard me but he's pretending like he heard nothing. This guy here is a complete jerk.

"Jin hyung!" That sounded like calling myself. And finally! He noticed me.

He furrowed his brows as he look at me. Taehyung behind him is also surprised to see me. Here. In their building.

"Oh, Jinyoung?" Taehyung said and the rest of Jin hyung's pack turned their back to see me. And I just lift my hand and half smiled at them. "What brought you here?"

I never been here before, in this building. This building is only for the school clubs. Other students are now starting to whisper at each other asking why am I here. But I did not mind them. I didn't just came here. I came here on purpose.

"Been a long time Jinyoung," Jin hyung said. "Students in this school are not used to see a student from the special class here. You wanna say something?"

Why does he talk like. . . whatever. I'm here for Luna. And I'm doing this for her.

"Come on Jinyoung. I'm not good at hearing your thoughts. Say it already. What do you need?" he said walking towards me hands on his pockets.

He's right. He can hardly hear my thoughts. He despised being a werewolf and trying his best to live like a plain human. That's why he quitted the special class. And Lu just let him do whatever he wants. And the reason why Uncle Kingsleigh transferred to teaching regular classes, to of course, look over his own son.

"Hyung," I finally said breathing out heavily.

"Hmm?" he tilted his head looking at me with scrutiny. "Miss me?"

"Ugh! Can we talk somewhere else?" I asked him.

"To our office then," he turned back and walked pass his members and I followed.

He sat on the working table inside their office while I pulled out a chair and sat there, "hyung," I started, looking down. "I wanna ask you something," I lift my head to see his reaction. But as expected he just looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"It's about Luna," I continued.

He immediately changed his position and heaved a shallow sigh, "what about her?"

I never wanted to make this conversation long because it's getting really awkward, "can you not do your best for the upcoming exams?" I finally said.

He smirked, "why would I do that. . . to the girl you claimed?" I was a bit shocked that he knew. How did he? "Hmm?" he again stared at me with scrutiny followed by another smirk.

"Come on Jin hyung. She's just a plain human. She can't surpass your intelligence. She can never top Kingsleigh's nerve cracking exams. She can. . ."

"I know," he cut me off, "teach her well. That way, maybe she can top the upcoming exams."

"Hyung," I slightly raised my voice. "Can't you just. . . please?"

"Wow! You'd really do everything for the one you claimed huh? Okay then," he finally agreed.

"But I'm not gonna do it because you asked for it. I'm gonna do it for her. For Luna."

$

END.

There you go cupcakes, my special chapter. Hope you like it.

Well, that's the story behind how our Luna aced Mr. Kingsleigh's exam. Luna doesn't know about it though. I don't know if she'll ever remember that. haha.

Thanks for reading.

LOVE YOU ALL.

Will update for the Epilogue soon. Please wait for it. Thank you.

MWAH!