Chapter XXVIII

Again cupcakes, I'm asking sorry for updating very late. But I'm still really thankful for each of you for being extra patient. 

I hope you all enjoy reading this part.

Start--

At the mansion

"I really think Jinyoung tasted Luna's blood," Mark said.

All of them are inside Jinyoung's room, despite of the mess. Yugyeom and Bambam are seated on the bed where Jinyoung is sleeping. And the rest of the boys are standing around it.

"How sure are you hyung?" Bambam asked.

He again felt really jealous of Jinyoung but tend to just keep it within him because it's hopeless. Jinyoung already claimed Luna and Luna is now in love with him. Where will he place his love for her? That's Bambam's frequent question to himself. And also answers himself with; 'keep it to yourself'.

"I found something really unusual on her blood," he let out a sigh. "How will I say this?" he continued. "Her blood is kind of resistant to a werewolf's blood. To our blood."

"What?" Jackson asked. "I kind of don't understand. How is that even possible?"

Mark nodded, "that time when I was examining her blood. I don't know what has gotten into me that I tried to put my own blood on her blood sample."

"You did what?" Youngjae was surprised with what Mark did. They all were, actually.

"I know you clearly heard me Youngjae. I did try to mix our blood samples. And what happened next really surprised me. When I checked the mixed blood samples again, only Luna's blood sample was left. It's like her blood devoured my blood."

"That means she can never be werewolf," Jaebum concluded.

"You're right Jaebum. I also tried to mix her blood with Jinyoung's too, thinking that a different thing would happen but I again witnessed the same occurence," Mark said looking at each of the boys.

"How is that even possible? She's just a pure human right? How can her blood be resistant to ours?" Yugyeom is confused of how odd Luna's blood is.

"That's what I wanted to know too that night but those wolves suddenly attacked. And I lost all Luna's blood sample. If only I have been really careful, I can give you an answer Yugyeom," Mark replied.

"It's okay hyung," Yugyeom told Mark, "Thanks for telling us that. Our main problem here is how to find Luna and save her," he added. Then silence covered the room for a moment.

Jackson walked from where he stood to Jinyoung's bed and sat down. "You know what, I still wonder how and why those wolves that attacked us that night just suddenly ran off like that. If they're told to kill us, they won't go away just like that. Right?"

Yugyeom and Bambam just eyed each other, making sure that their hyungs won't notice them. Only the two of then knows that Yugyeom made those wolves hallucinate on something that made them ran off.

"We should just be thankful that it happened," Jaebum said.

"Yeah," Jackson sighed, "you're right."

Bambam sighed in relief that his older hyungs did not talk about it any further. Yugyeom beside him bit his lower lip, afraid of what's going to happen to him.