Chapter XX

Start---

"Turn left."

She said and I turned left entering the huge gate of the cemetery. She exactly knows this place. She grew up here. While me on the other side, it's my first time. Where have I been in the last five years?

Well, I've been to many countries in the world when our parents are still living. And even after they died, Lu still brought us four with him to other countries because there's no human in this world that he can trust, until Bonnie volunteered himself to look after us. He then decided to send us to America, to our Aunt Lucinda, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung's mother when I was eleven. And Bambam, the only child of Uncle Ludwig was also sent to America a year after.

"You can stop the car now. I can walk from here," she said. I stopped the car and Luna undo her seat belt. "You can park the car at the end of this road. Right there after that mausoleum. Okay?"

"So I will just walk back here?" I asked her.

"Uhm yeah. You can walk right?" She snapped and went out of the car. "My parents' grave is just right there. See you," she then went off waving her hand at me with devilish grin on her face.

"I can't believe her. How come that the beast inside me claimed her?" Oh, that sounded wrong. The beast inside me is still me. Only I can't control it.

I went with her to visit her parent's grave. When I myself don't even visit my own parent's grave for years now. I badly miss my parents too but visiting their grave won't lessen how much I miss them.

I suitably parked my car in the parking lot. Seems that only a few people are visiting this cemetery today. Only three cars are parked here. My Porsche and . . . I won't deny that the two owners of these cars here both has a really good taste too, a black Maserati the other one is a gray Bentley.

I must inform Jaebum hyung that we already arrived here. "Right, I left my phone again, like always," I guess I'll have to ask for Luna's phone.

Wait, this scent. I sniff again, trying to recognize it. "A wolf is around," I know this scent. It's of a wolf. I can't be wrong. Wolves have a common scent that only wolves can smell too.

"Luna."

I hastily run to Luna hiding my presence. No place is safe for her, considering that she has really loud thoughts.

Goddamnit! It's him. And he's talking to Luna. I can't let him see me but if he'll take Luna with him I will show myself to him as a werewolf. I don't care if there'll be people who will see me. I will protect Luna no matter what.

"Hello Miss," he said. "I bet you're Luna," I could hear them.

"Huh? Do I know you Mister? I mean ye—yes. I am Luna. But do I know you?" Luna asked. She shouldn't have told him her name. Damn it! I shouldn't have left her.

'Luna. And don't let him notice that I'm talking to you in your head. Listen carefully. Let him know only your name. Don't tell him anything about you. Please. Act naturally and please don't ask why. Just do what I'm telling you to do.'

I hid myself behind a tree not so close to Luna and the stranger talking to her, trying my best to hide my presence. Good that I could hear them clearly. He is pretending based on the tone of his voice. He won't tell Luna about himself too. Sly wolf.