Epilogue

Two years later. . .

Days bled into years but she hasn't come back yet. Two years, three months and three days to be exact. She did forget about me, about us.

How could she leave just like that? How could she say my name but forgets about me and turn her back just like that? How long am I going to wait? Will she even come back?

I clutched my chest as I felt the pain inside me which made me feel the necklace around my neck too. Its Luna's necklace actually. I gave it to her but she gave it back.

Why did she give it back to me?

She said something when she gave it back. What was that? I was so over thinking about her staying with Seokjin hyung that I forget what she said about the necklace.

I closed my eyes trying to remember what she said that day at the rooftop. The day I felt like she'll be gone for a very long time. And I was right. She did go.

What did she tell me that time?

'Keep it. So you'll have a reason to see me again when everything is over. You'll have to give it back to me Jinyoung. Promise me that.'

I have all the reason in world to go back to Luna but you left me. You left me that day at the airport. Why would you do that? Why leave me so devastated?

Give it back to her when everything is over? Everything's over two years ago but she left after that. How can I give it back to her? I don't know but I'm mad at her yet I don't want too.

I grabbed my hair harshly because I don't know the real reason why'd she gave it back to me.

Luna, I love you so much but you're driving me crazy. I'm losing my sanity day by day. Why are you doing this to me? Why? When all I ever did was love you until now. Yes, I did hurt you a lot of time but why are you doing this to me? Do I deserve this baby?

I rested my head on the table still grabbing my hair. I heard footsteps that going near me but I did not bother to mind it.

"Jinyoung, are you okay?" I lift my head and saw Jackson hyung's wrinkling his brows at me. His face is stained with concern "Hey, what's wrong? Does it hurt again? Should I get you your serum?"

I shook my head, "no need hyung. I'm fine. But thank you anyway."

He then turned his back to continue what he's doing.

Wait. She knew this was going to happen. Luna knew she'd forget everything. That is why she gave it back. She wants me to make her remember everything by this necklace. I have to make her remember everything.

I have to.

But how?

END

Thank you for all your support to this story. Hope to see you all in Book II.

Book II Title: MOONLIGHT

Visit my profile to read

Visit my profile to read. TY

And I also have another story. Its a BTS fan fiction.

Title: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

Please check it out. Thank you. 

Another  published  story  cupcakes.

Title: BANGTAN  SONYEONDAN  FANCIES