Special Chapter [II]

Start--

I heard footsteps walking towards this me but I didn't mind. It's probably another student looking for books or whatever. I could also hear her pulling the ladder. Yes it's a she, judging how she walks, it's definitely a girl.

"Ugh! So annoying," I whispered as I reposition myself still holding the book I'm reading a while ago.

'Little Red Riding Hood,' I don't know why I'm reading this. I'm not even a werewolf who eats human flesh. That's just gross!

I'm not a monster, I always insist that to myself. But there are things that sometimes I unconsciously do. Like taking what I don't need but the beast inside me need it.

Jinyoung.

I heard her thoughts. So it's her, the orphan who's now living with us. She's here again to ruin my serenity. I'm sure of that.

'He's not wearing his coat. It's cold, why is he not wearing it?'

Tss! You don't care. Only mere humans care feel cold. Wait, what is she doing? Why is she walking towards me?

I tightly closed my eyes still not minding her. I could feel her hand extending towards me. Is she going to touch me? How long am I going to pretend I'm asleep? Damn it! What is she thinking?

"I wanna know the reason why you hate me. Why Jin--?"

I felt her cold finger tips on my face. Why is she touching me? I want to open my eyes but why am I still pretending to be asleep? This girl's palm in now on my cheek. She should not do this. The beast inside me might. . .

I shut my eyes open as I felt the pain inside my chest, "what do you think you're doing human?"

Too late, I should have opened my eyes sooner. Now, I'm again inside this void unable to take control of my own body and mind. The beast inside me is the one who's awake.

"I was. . . I—ah . . ." she groaned and I saw her hand bleeding. Did I hurt her? Did I do that?

"Don't you dare touch me again human," I told her but it wasn't me who's talking. It's the beast.

Goddamnit Jinyoung! Please take control. You can do this her. You can't hurt her. She's just a human. You can't kill her. Control yourself for god's sake!

"Please Jinyoung," she said tears falling from her eyes. She can't even move because she's so afraid of me.

I shouted so hard so I could control my own beast. This can't always happen to me. I have to help myself. No one can help me but myself.

"Luna," I called her as I finally took over my own body and mind. I could hear her heart beating loudly out of fear. I'm almost on her neck.

I feel so weak. I can't even feel my own knees. I look at her still crying, her hand is now drenched in her blood. I did this to her. I'm really making myself a monster to her.

'I'm going to die here,' I heard her said in her head.

You won't die here Luna. I will never hurt you again. I will do my best for me not to hurt you again.

"I'm sorry," I said. My lips brushed against her neck as my head fell on her lap. Then everything went pitch black.

END.

There you have it cupcakes, our Special Chapter [II]. I hope you enjoyed this short SC.

Now we know that Jinyoung didn't kiss Luna on the neck. His lips just brushed against her neck. Ahhh. . . our Luna is somehow assuming. Haha.

Thank you for reading guys. Please keep in touch for the Epilogue.

Follow me to get updated for the Book II.

That's all for today. Enjoy everyday. 

Love you cupcakes.

MWAH!