Chapter XXIX

I updated early because you all deserve it. 

LOVE YOU ALL CUPCAKES!

Start--

I closed my eyes as Jungkook planted a soft kiss on my forehead. And he again looped my hand around his arms. Then we started to walk on the aisle. The song playing right now sounded like a death march to me.

I'm glad that I am with him despite of these tragic things happening to the both of us and to the people close to us.

I lifted my head to see what's ahead of me and saw the evil Dylan smiling at me, behind him is Mino who is furrowing his brows. It's obvious that he is somehow annoyed to see me and I smirked at him.

Sure that I was head over heels for him before. He was my ultimate crush but now all I feel towards him is hate. I hate him because his the legitimate son of the man who killed my father.

"Noona. . ."

"I know. You can let go of me now," I told Jungkook as he hesitantly gave my hand to Dylan who is smiling from ear to ear. He visibly can't hide his happiness. God! This jerk!

I look at Jungkook again and saw tears fell from his eyes. He sniffed and wiped his own tears, "I'll be fine," I assured him with a smile and rubbed his shoulders. "She'll be definitely be fine with me Jungkook no need to worry dear," Dylan said and I felt like I wanna hit his face.

"She will never be fine with you!" Jungkook spitted out gritting his teeth in anger. He then made his way to his seat beside Mino.

"We'll see about that," Dylan smiled at my younger brother. "Shall we my dear bride?" he looked at me smiling.

'Dear bride' my butt! This is ridiculous! I am awfully disgusted with this old man's smile. If feels like my stomach has been flipped upside down that I wanted to puke at him.

Before I step on the elevated part of the altar where the priest is waiting, I look back to see what's inside the grand hall and saw that only Dylan's men are attending this terrible wedding? He's so desperate.

Dylan suddenly laugh, "Are you expecting someone?" Then he cleared his throat as we reach the altar. "They won't come."

"You're right," I looked at the priest who just smiled at me. He surely don't have any idea how evil this man beside me is. "They won't come. They will never," I tried my best to sound like I'm just fine with it.

"Aren't you too old for the bride dear son?" the priest asked Dylan. I tried my best not to laugh at how so pissed Dylan looked.

"Shut up and get on to whatever ceremonies who'll have to do old man!" Dylan madly said. "I want this wedding done as soon as possible! Now get started!" Dylan demanded.

The priest cleared his throat and heaved a deep sigh. I just pursed my lips and look at the priest who is now furrowing his all white brows and fixed his round eye glasses, looking at his manuscript.

"People these day. . ." he muttered and slightly shook his head.

"Come on!" Dylan shouted turning his back to the organizers of this hell wedding. "Who chose this priest? I'm sure that there are a lot of priest in the world but why this old man? He scarcely move," but everyone was silent, no one dared to answer him.

Turned my head to the crowd again, for a different reason. Still no sign of them. Dylan just moved his hand, signalling the priest to start.

The priest cleared his throat again, "We are gathered here to today to witness the union of two loving souls."