Chapter XXIII

Start---

I wish I could nullify my existence. I want to go back to the past and tell my parents not to have me. Choose not to get married. So none of this will happen.

That but would be so selfish of me. I am the fruit of their love. I saw them love each other so dearly. And they never told me this. They should have so I have prepared myself. Now, what am I supposed to do? Why are these horrible things happening to me? And the people I am with are suffering too.

"Luna"

I look behind and saw Youngjae with Tobby in his arms. They became best friends now huh? I smiled at him as he walk towards me. "Hi there little muffin. I missed you so much," I took Tobby from him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sure he misses you too. So much," Youngjae smiled and put both of his hands on his pockets. "Will you bring him with you?"

"I want to but I'm afraid that he'll get hurt. I don't want that to happen. He's my only family."

"You're wrong. He's not just you're only family. We are your family too." Youngjae rubbed my head gently. "I'll ask Bonnie to take care of Tobby."

"Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough. I mean you've all done so much for me, risking you own lives just to save me. It's too much right? How can I thank you when thank you isn't enough?" I said, trying to pull back the tears in my eyes. I just can't bare this pain inside me.

"Everything will be over soon," he smiled at me.

"Please look after Tobby Youngjae."

"I will."

"Have you seen Jinyoung?" I asked him, giving Tobby back to him.

"You two are inseparable now huh?" He said while rubbing Tobby's back. "I just noticed that you always look at each other. Cute. I can't believe that that brother of mine would be that apprehensive about a girl."

"If he didn't claim me, you think he would still be this concern and worried about me?" I said feeling a slight pain inside my heart. What if Jinyoung is just concern about me because he claimed? And if he didn't claim me, would he still treat me like before? He hated me.

"He would. I know my older brother. He's true to his words Luna. I know he loves you," he paused. "Dearly, I never seen him like this. So don't worry."

I forced a smile. "Thank you."

"He's probably on the roof top. That's his favourite place in this building."

"Roof top?"

***

I pushed the steel door of the roof top and stepped out. I could now feel the tingling sensation underneath my feet as I took another step. He's here? What if he's not here?

"Ji—Jin—Jinyoung. . . A—are you here?"

I roam around the roof top to look for him. Gosh! I want to remove my shoes because I could feel the sweat on my feet. But this shoes is kinda hard to remove, I'm wearing Converse high. I should have worn my slip-on Vans. God! I hate this feeling.

"Oh?" I saw him sleeping in a corner beside the pile of boxes. "We're wearing the same shoes?" He's wearing classic black converse and I'm wearing a white one. "Couple shoes?" seems like it and we're wearing it at the same time. "Oh yeah, we bought these together." I but I didn't noticed that we bought the same brand.