Author's Note

Allow me. Please.

__________________

Why are there stuffs that constantly hurts us?

We pretend to be so fine with it but no, its not fine at all. 

I saw it. Fingers intertwined, bright smiles and that tingling fluttering feeling that you feel inside. I saw that and knew that was it. I know, because i felt that too. . .before.

I heard a crack inside me. Felt the hot water welling up in my eyes. I want you to stay but don't have the guts to do so. I wanna fight more but you're already giving up.

You both look at each other and smiled. And i told myself. . .

"You're finally happy."

Tears started to escaped from my eyes. I held tight on my sling bag and run to the parking lot of that mall. 

How will I win a team game when I'm the only one doing all the job to champ it?

I've seen this coming. But I thought I could still make things right until the day I saw you two full of bliss.

Now, I'm finally giving up too. 

Thank you for the happiness we both shared.

______________________________

Hello there cupcakes/readers. 

I just wanna say sorry. I don't know if it'll be reasonable enough. 

Guys, I need time for my self.

I know. I know. I'm already so slow when updating for the next chapters of this story. And this time it'll be a lot slower. I don't exactly know. 

HOoooo. . .

But please I'm begging you to please be patient. I'm just so broke this time. 

If only I could pull back time and prevent this awful thing to happen to me. Gosh! So drama.

I hate it but yeah. I guess you already know what happen to me. Gosh! 

He was a good player though. Whoooo. . . . Can't believe this sssshsh!

Oh cupcakes forgive me.

Allow me please? 

And please be patient.

You all deserve to know what will happen next in the next chapters, uhm just please give me time. 

Thank you so much. 

Inspire me please. TT

I love you all. 

With tears,

Your  Author