Chapter XXIV

Hello cupcakes. I'm so sorry for updating so late. I was really busy at school this past few days. I actually facilitated at the same time attended a School Paper Conference last week. I was really tired at every end of the day last week that I couldn't write. I don't even know how many cup or cans of coffee I took just to keep myself alive. Haha. I think I'm exaggerating already. But anyway here is Chapter XXIV. I hope you'll enjoy reading.

_______

Start---

[[JK]]

I was watching you from afar. Wanting to get close to you each time. I want to make myself known to you. I want to Noona but I can't at the same time.

I grew up alone and aware of the fact that my parents are all dead and that I have an older sister who knows one thing about me; I don't exist in this world anymore.

Luna is her name, named after a beautiful creation that glows in the night sky. And the greatest fear of the werewolf who snatched me away from my family, Dylan.

An infant is not conscious of its surroundings when it is born. But I am different. I was aware of the happenings around me. I was aware when I was being taken away from my parents. In that hospital, I can remember a hospital bed, my mother lying on it with me, when a man came in and took me from the arms of my sleeping mother.

He took care of me, fed and bathe me. He introduced himself as my father but I know he is not. And he will never be. I grew up with him. Thought me a lot of things. I know he was a werewolf and that he killed my father. I hated him.

He isn't aware that I know everything about him, every single thing about him. And now he wants me to kill all the people protecting my sister before he could finally have her.

What am I supposed to do? How can I save you? Noona, I hope we both can survive this. I hope someday I can be with you. I hope someday I can hold your hand and protect you in a world where there will be no more Dylan.

But for now, I want you to stay oblivious of my existence. I don't want to harm you. This time I will fearlessly go against Dylan.

Good night Noona.

***

It's been three days that I've been staying with Jin. Mr. Kingsleigh is already aware of it. He even welcomed me. He actually got a different aura when he's outside the school. He's a cool dad actually, but Jin don't acknowledge that. For him Mr. Kingsleigh is just plain boring dad who doesn't care about him but always knows what he's thinking.

If this is just like the other days, I mean just like before. Jb would be here to fetch me with the van. Funny, that I even miss the van. I wonder how they are. Are they eating well? Are they still having fun, throwing bad jokes? I laugh at myself at that thought.

I haven't seen any of them here in school. Evora has been absent in our class too. I always walk around the school with Jin on my side. Other students started to think that Jin is my new boyfriend and that Jinyoung and I broke up. Gosh, where did they get those kind of talks?

I stretched out my hand to feel the rain drops. Why is it always raining nowadays? I don't even have an umbrella. I sighed. What's taking Jin so long? He said it'll be quick.

I dried my hand on my skirt. "Should I just run and take a cab?" That won't be hard. There's a lot of cabs passing by anyway.

"Take this"