Stefan Salvatore

I stood infront of the Salvatore manision.

10 -minutes later.

I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood my infamous ex-boyfriend Kol Mikaelson.

He in i were 20 years together. And that was 300 years ago. If Klaus hadn't daggered him we would be still together.

My jaw droped.

Kol smirked "Missed me, darling?"

I smiled "Ho could i not"

Kol stepped in.

Kol" 300 years later and you are more beautiful than ever"

I blushed.

Me "My boyfriend makes me happy"

Kol looked taked back " and ho is your boyfriend?"

Me "Stefan Salvator"

Kol "You are kidding"

Me "I am not"

Kol "how long?"

Me "5 years"

Kol " i thought you love me"

Me "of course i loved you, Kol. I will always love you. You were the one who safed me, remember?-"

He began to smirk.

Me "What are you smirking at?"

I turned around and saw Stefan standing in the doorframe.

Me "st-"

Stefan "Nice to know"

Then he speeded away.

Me "You knew he was standing there"

He grined "What can i say"

I looked at him in disgust "Who are you?"

Now.

I knocked on the door. After a while Damon opened the door. He leaned on the door frame and smirked.

Damon "Look who we have here. Mikaelsons ex-girl"

Me "I need to talk to him"

Damon " and you couldn't say it. After years of knowing eachother you should've mentioned that you dated a Mikaelson"

Me "I thouht Nik would never undagger him"

Damon "I am not the one you own an explanation"

He steped to the side.

Damon "Livingroom"

Me "Thank you"

I walked in and to the living room. I saw Stefan sitting on the couch. He had his back to me. I walked to him and sat down next to him. It was silent.

Me "Say something. please"

He looked at me.

Stefan "you should've told me that you and him were together"

Me "Ni- Klaus told me that he would never undagger him as long as i live"

Stefan " you said you love him"

Me "and i am here. With you. And that 5 years long. Stef, you should've let me finish my sentence. You are right. He safed me. I loved him. We had epic 20 years together. But i love you. Only you. You fixed my broken heart. Fixed me. I love you so much, Stefan. And of course he will try to break us but he won't. You know why?. Because even after 300 yearsof darkness and pain.You safed me. You were there for me when he wasn't. You weren't selfish like him. Klaus warned him. If he didn't stop the killing in New Orleans then he would regret it. He will lose me. But he didn't listened and the lust overcame him. And there will always be a part of me that still loves him. But my feelings for you are growning every day i'm spending with you. I love you"

He smiled at my last sentence. *gif*

Stefan "I love you"