Kol Mikaelson

Requested by @Abbey_Void

Warning! There's going to be mention of rape, abusiv stuff, torture, nudity, depression. If you feel uncomfortable with this stuff then please don't read it. Excepially not if you are under +18. And if things like that happened to you, then always know you are not alone. 

Not everything in this chapter is uncomfortable to read. I'm gonna set a WARNING ere it startes and a WARNING END were it stops. 

This has like 2507 words.

......................................

I was running through the woods. Trying to find Kol, Nik and Elijah. Someone had kidnaped them. I stopped. I could smell something. Fire. I followed the smell until i saw it. It was a fire ring. I hid behind a tree. 

Nik, Elijah and Kol were standing in a ring of fire.

I raised an eyebrow confused. The fire died down, leaving something white on the ground. Salt. 

Elijah saw me and looked at me. I shook my head. 

Elijah nodded. 

Elijah "Keeping us in here is a mistake"

I looked around for the person he was talking too. A guy. 

Nik " you obvioulsy don't kno who we are, mate"

Kol "We're the Mikaelsons"

The guy "i know who you are."

Kol "Then why are we here?"

I slowly made a move around to the guy. I saw a branch on the ground. I picked it up. I looked at the guy whose focus was on the brother. 

I shifted and threw the branch with a really strong force at the guy. It rammed right through his throat. His body went limp to the ground. 

Kol "Whoever is out there, show yourself!"

I rolled my eyes and showed myself. 

Me "Hi, guys"

Kol smiled "darling"

I walked to the circle. 

Nik "You made a mistake"

Me "What are you talking about?"

Nik "you killed the one only one who could break this barrier"

Elijah "Doesn't matter. you need to hurry. this guy wasn't working alone"

I suddenly could hear voices from far away.

Kol "hurry, darling"

I put my hands on the barrier. I shifted. I tried to push past it. It was hard. 

Nik "We got time, love."

Kol snaped "shut up, brother"

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. I pushed stronger. Suddenly i felt this power in me. i opened my eyes and pushed stronger against the barrier. 

Elijah "Abbey, your eyes"

There was shock on their faces.

Suddenly i pushed past the barrier. The salt circle broke. 

I took a few steps back. It weakened me. Kol rushed to me and held me up. 

Me "What's with my eyes?"

Nik "They're red"

I asked confused "What?"

Elijah "they turned from yellow to red. Alpha red"