Stefan Salvatore

Requested by @Randomgurl1011213

----

My jaw droped "You did what?!"

Bonnie sighed "i had no choice"

I growled "You had no choice? you had the choice to not leave him there! he changed Bonnie!"

Bonnie "I'm so sorry, Y/N"

My voice cracked "Screw you!"

She looked down and walked out. I walked to the alcohl table and poured myself a drink. 

I gulped it down. 

She left him there. Bonnie left the guy i love in the prison world. I can't believe it.

I started to cry and pushed everthing off the table to the ground. 

The front door opened and Stefan walked inside. 

He speeded to me and hugged him. 

I cried harder "He's gone, Stef, He's gone"

2 months later. 

Stefan and i were sitting on the sofa just talking. 

Me "HEy, can i ask you something?"

Stefan nodded "sure"

Me "Why did you help me? I mean if it wasn't for you being a pain in the ass i would've probably turned my feelings off already"

Stefan sighed "Y/N"

Me "Come on, Stef, tell me"

Stefan "you wanna know why i helped you?"

I nodded. Stefan's lips were suddenly on mine. I was suprised but i kissed back. 

Stefan pulled away "I'm sorry, i shouldn- i mean you and Kai- I'm sorry"

Me "It's okay"

Stefan "what? but you an-"

Me "Do you see him anywhere?"

Stefan shook his head.

Me "exactly"

Stefan "I helped you because i really really like you"

I smiled "i like you too"

Stefan "You don't understand, i really really like you"

I nodded smiling "I really really like you too"

you know, Stefan was always there for me when i needed him. And i realized i needed a guy who is always there for me. Kai isn't here. MEans it's over. I can move on. And i really really like Stefan.

Stefan smirked and kissed me. I kissed back. 

------smut-----

I rolled over so I that i was straddling his waist. His hand reached up to cup my cheek before kissing me needy. I kissed back. I felt his other hand pull on the hem of my shirt. I smirked and took it off. Stefan then took his shirt off. He slowly started to kiss down my chest while taking my pants and panties off. 

I moaned out when i felt his hand slid down to my panties. His index finger running across my entrance making him groan because of how wet i was. He slid in one finger with ease causing me to gasp. Stefan took this as a hint and slid in another finger in moving slowly. Too slowly.

I whinned out moaning "Stefan"

He smiled innocently "Yeah?"

Me "Don't tease"

Stefan chuckled and took his fingers completly out. 

I sighed "Stef"

Stefan ripped his pants off and flipped us over so that i was underneath him. 

Stefan bit his lip groaning slightly when he pushed himself inside me. i whimpered against his neck.

I moaned out "God, Stefan"

He leant down to kiss me as he gripped my hips tightly. I kissed him back running my hand through his hair as his thrust sped up a lightly. 

 I moaned out "Stefan"

He groaned capturing my neck with his lip while he picked up his speed. 

I moaned out "I'm close"

Stefan moaned out "Me too." 

I moaned out. My walls started to clench around him caused him to follow cum right after me. After we rode out our high he pulled out.  

Stefan breathed out "We should've done that months ago"

I giggled and kissed him "I love you too"