Damon Salvatore (3)

Idea by 

It's been months since i turned off my feelings. And i never felt more alive. Kathrine and i became close friends. I don't even understand why everybody hates her. Oh right, because she's the only one who doesn't have a stick up her ass. 

After three months we've met the Mikaelons again. Somehow i could convince them not to kill her but deep down inside of me i didn't care. 

We've became close friends with them. And i became really really close with Kol. We'll, he's a hot little bastard. I was sitting on the sofa next to Kol. I had my legs on his lap. Kathrine was sitting across from me. 

I was bored. Really bored. 

I sighed bored "I'm still bored"

Kathrine "then go kill someone, why should i care"

I threw my head back annoyed. Then something came up in my mind. My head jerked up and i smirked. 

Kol smirked "What have you made up now in the sick mind of yours, darling?"

I stood up and walked to the door. 

Kathrine "And where the hell are you going?"

I turned to them "I'm gonna have some fun"

Then i walked out. 

Later. At the Salvatore mansion. 

It took my like 2 hours to drive there. Well, it's going to be worth it. 

I got out of my car. I walked to the front door. I took a deep breath and pretended to have my feelings back on. That's going to be fun.

I knocked on the door. The door opened and a shocked Stefan stood there. I looked at him fake scared. 

I wispered "Hi, Stef"

His jaw droped and he pulled me into a hug. Not like i had a choice not to hug back. 

I fake gulped "Can i come in?"

He nodded "of course"

He pulled me inside adnwe walked to the living room. 

Stefan "guys, look who we have back"

I saw all of them either sitting or standing in the living room. 

Their heads snaped to us. Their jaws hit the floor. I had to hold myself back from laughing. Damon stood up and speeded in front of me. 

I Iooked at him fake shocked"Damon?"

I saw tears in his eyes and he huged me. 

Damon "You're back"

I huged back and wispered "of course i am"

I could puke!

Caroline "How is that possible?"

I let go of Damon. I walked to the sofa and sat down. 

I pretended to still be shocked about that i just got my feelings back. I let fake tears roll down my cheeks. 

Me "I -i don't know"

Damon sat down next to me. 

Me "Kathrine and i w-we hunted together, we had fun and stuff like that. And then 3 months w-we came across the Mikaelsons. We were all cool with eachother but then Kol somehow fell for me. Ar first H-he didn't care that i had no feelings b-but then he wanted me to feel something. He compelled me to turn it back on an-and...suddenly everything came back. The kills, the bloodlust, *i looked at Damon* my feelings for you and then what i did to Jer-oh my god-i killed Jeremy"