Damon Salvatore (2)

Sarah91t
Later.

I was laying in bed next to Damon. He was sleeping peacfully. But i can't. I can't close my eyes knowing that either me or my sister is going to die tonight. 

I sighed.

But let's be honest. They'll miss Elena more than me. They care about her more than me. It's always here. 

I slowly got out of the bed. I don't want to wake Damon. 

I made my way around the bed to his nightstand and grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and scrolled through his contacts. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I saw Kathrine's number and called her. 

Kathrine "What now, Damon?"

I bit my lip "It's me. Sarah"

Kathine "Well Hello, Sarah"

I know she was smirking. 

Kathine "What do you want this late? Shouldn't you be scared out of your mind?"

I sighed "Can we meet?"

Kathine "Why?"

Me "Please, Kathrine"

I could hear her sigh "In front of the grill. in 5 minutes"

Me "All right"

Then i hung up.

I walked back into the bedroom and put the phone back on his nightstand.

I walked to the dresser and slowly opened it. I took a leggings out and put it on. I was going to stay with Damon's shirt. I put some shoes on and one of his leather Jackets on. Then i grabbed my keys and walked out of the room. I walked out of the house and got into my car. I drove to the grill.

At the grill. 

I parked my car and got out. The grill was closed and it's lights turned off. Means only the street lanters were giving me light. 

I looked around. Not a single person was out here. 

Damon would kill me if he finds out that i'm alone in the streets while a crazy Original wants to sacriffice me to break this damn curse. 

I walked to the side alley. I felt a presents behind me. I turned around. 

Kathrine "Tell me, Sarah, what was so important to call me here?"

Me "I need a favor"

Kathrine raised an eyebrow "Oh really? what kind of favor?"

Me "I need you to give me your blood"

Kathrine began to chuckle "And now the real reason"

Me "I need your blood"

Kathrine "What do i get in return?"

I sighed and thought about it. 

Me "If you feed me your blood and i get chosen tonight for the ritual....when i come back, as a Vampire, i'll leave Mystic Falls with you. I'll turn my feelings off andWe can fo haunting or god knows what"

Kathrine "Deal"

She speeded in front of me and bit in her wrist. She held it out to me. I took a deep breath and drank it. 

I stoped after a while and she looked at me smirking. 

Kathrine "I'm gonna come for you, Sarah"

I nodded "Thank you, Kathrine"

She nodded. I walked back to my car and drove home. I parked my car and walked inside. I slowly made my way back to Damon's room. I opened the door and looked at him. He was still sleeping. I took his jacket and my shoes off. Then my leggings and crawled back into the bed next to him.