Klaus Mikaelson

For 

Hey, guys, this was requested before i closed the requests. Took a bit long but here it is.

----------

I walked into the Mikaelson mansion. I looked around. People were drinking, talking and dancing around. I smirked. 

I walked around. Nik did a reallty great job with this mansion. really pretty. 

I walked around a corner and bumped into someone. 

I looked up "Kol"

Kol smirked "NEver thought you're still alive, darling. What are you doing here?"

Me "I'm here for Nik"

Kol "hate to break it to you, darling, but he's got his eye on another woman"

My eyes went wide "really?"

Kol nodded "a shame, really. Wasn't he the one who told you that you'll be his forever?"

I put a hand on my hip "Where is he?"

Kol shrugged "don't know, don't care"

I rolled my eyes and walked around. I walked out to the balcony and looked over the railing. There was Nik. And a blond girl. They were a bit too close for my liking. 

Nik looked around and his eyes landed on me. His whole face went pale and his jaw droped. 

I smirked and walked back inside. I walked into a room. There were painting on the table. I walked to it. 

I heard someone walking inside. 

Nik "What are you doing here?"

I turned around to him. 

Me "After 500 years of nothing, that's the first thing you want to ask me?"

Nik sighed "I'm sorry"

Me "Who's the barbie out there?"

Nik "Caroline. Don't tell me you're jealous?"

Me "do i have to ?"

Nik shook his head "No"

Me "Kol said something different"

Nik raised an eyebrow "what did he tell you?"

Me "Things i deffinetly did not want to hear about you"

Nik "What are you doing back here? Why now?"

I took a deep breath "I love you, Nik. I thought that we could give us another shot but you clearly are busy with Caroline"

Nik "It's not like that."

Me "I'm not dump, Nik. I came back for you. But if you don't want me then i'm leaving again. I'm not gonna stay here watching you fall in love with another woman"

Nik cuckled "You're making me chose?"

Me "It shouldn't even be a choice, Nik! You told me you'll find a way to get us back together. 500 years later and your here with another girl."

Nik nodded "you're right. It shouldn't be a choice."

Me "What are you talking about?"

Nik "I chose you. I choose you over and over again"

I smiled "Really?"

He smiled "Really"

Me "i love you, Nik"

Nik "I love you too"

He speeded to me and kissed me.