Kai Parker

Kai's pov

I was sitting the the Salvatore boarding house. Bored. Stefan was god knows where like Damon. I looked around and saw a picture of Stefan, Damon and Y/N. It was a selfie. She looked so beautiful. What is she doing now?

I stretched my palm out. I concentrated on seeing her. There she was. In a cloud of smoke. I smiled when i saw her. She was starring at something. Pills. MY jaw droped. I ran out of the house and ran made my way to her. 

Y/N's pov.

I was sitting on my sofa and starring at the pills in front od me on the table.

Should i or should i not?

Suddenly my door got kicked in. I stood up shocked. 

I asked confused "Kai?"

He was out of breath. 

Me "What are you doing here?"

Kai tried to catch his breath. 

Me "Need anything? Water? An oxygen tank?"

Kai caught his breath "don't do it"

Me "do what?"

Kai "stop bullshitting me, Y/N. Stop with whatever you were about to do with the pills"

I bit my lip. shit 

I sighed "Kai-"

Kai put his hands on my forarm "I'm in love with you"

My jaw droped "What?"

Kai took a deep breath "Everythime i look at you i feel like i can't breath and i'm getting hot and god knows what. Y/N, i won't let you do this"

He then looked at the pills on the table. I followed his gaze. The pills went up in flames. I turned to Kai. Kai put his hands on my cheeks. 

Kai smiled at me"You're not alone in this"