S.S 5 Kai Parker

Idea by @Gabyudg

------

It's been a months since the break up with Stefan. He's now with Caroline and i'm civil with it.

I was sitting on the sofa when i got a call from Alaric. 

I answered it "Hi, Ric, what's uP?"

Ric was breathing harshly. 

I raised an eyebrow "Ric? hat's going on?"

Ric "there's a heretic running around looking for something that similar to an ascendant"

Me "He attackt the armory?"

Ric "Yeah and he wasn't alone, Gab, he's got some good Vampire hunting weapons"

Me "olright, where could he head next? Has the armory a warehouse or something? maybe somewhere aroung the world?"

Ric "Chicago is the closest"

I sighed "Chicago is it"

I hung up.

I grabbed my car keys and left my house. I got into my car and drove to the Salvatores.

At the Salvatore Mansion.

I parked my car and took my phone out. I tried to call Kai but the voicmail was answering.

I sighed "Hi, K, can you meet me at the Salvatores. It's important. Like really important."

I put my phone away and just walked into the Salvatore mansion. I saw Damon in the living room. Damon walked to me and huged me.

Damon yelled "Gab! your back!"

I laughed "i'm happy to see you too"

He let go of me.

Damon"What's up?"

Me "It's serious. We've got a problem"

Damon's face went serious "how serious?"

Me "Heretic serious"

Damon "Is Kai going all sociopath again or what?"

Me "A heretic attacked the armory"

Damon "Ric ok?"

I nodded "the heretic was looking for something similar to the ascendant"

Damon "So why are you here?"

I heard a voice behind me "good question"

I turned around. Kai.

Me "I'm going to stop that heretic. If The ascendant can get someone out of a prison worldthen what do you think can that thing do"

Kai "I've heard of it"

Me "Is it bad?"

Kai nodded "Really really bad"

Me "alright. So it's sealed. I'm gonna drive to Chicago and stop that heretic"

Kai "no way you're going alone. I'm coming with you"

Damon "Yeah, and i'm driving"

Stean suddenly walked inside "What's going on here?"

Me "nothing"

Damon smirked "Safe the World tripto Chicago. You in?"

Stefan nodded "sure. "

In Chicago. At the Armory warehouse.

We walked inside. Ric had given us the keycode for the entrance. We looked around. Some pretty weird stuff was standing around.

Damon "do we even know how it looks like?"

Me "It looks like the ascendant."

Damon "There are like 100s of things that look similar "

Then i heard something.

I hissed "Shut up, Damon"

I saw Kai grabbing a thing and putting it on his jeans pocket. He nodded at me. He found it.

Suddenly there stood a person in front of us.

He looked at Kai "Kai"

Kai growled "Flynn"

Stefan "Wait, you know eachother?"

Flynn "He killed me , isn't that right, Kai?"

Kai shrugged "Shit happends"

I sighed. He did not just say that to an heretic.

Me "Whatever you have planned with it. You don't have to do this."

Flynn chucked "Sorry, love. This isn't a movie, and you're not the plucky girl who reforms the villain and saves the day. It's just not done like that."

Then Vervain granades went flying through the air and then i felt a strong pain in my chest.I looked down. That bastard had thrown a stake at me.

It was scratching my heart. I took a deep breath and speeded infront of the heretic. I could hear Kai calling for me but i was busy. Onmy way to him i grabbed a very sharp sword the wall and cut his legs so that he was kneeling in front of me. I held the sword next to his throat.

Flynn smirked"That's it, girl, no compassion, no mercy...DO IT!"

I could feel eyes on me. I could feel the fear in their looks, excepially from Kai.

I shook my head "no"

He chuckled "you don't have the will"

Me "Maybe not"

I looked at the brothers and Kai "but they do"

Damon was the first t react and ripped his head off. Kai speeded to me and took the stakeout. I sucked in a breath.

Me "holly-"

I leaned against a post. I put a hand over my chest. The wound was already healing.

i looked at the boy in front of me. Damon and Stean wre outside and bruning the body.

I chuckled "'So, on a scale of one to ten, how scared were you that I was gonna die?''

Kai shurgged "A Four, maybe''

My jaw droped "A four?!"

Kai chuckled "Nah just kidding "

I rolled my eyes. There was something on his mind.

Me "What's on your mind?"

Kai "Flynn's words. I'm the villan and you're the plucky girl"

Me "What are you saying?"

Kai "That since i met you i feel this connection, Gab. There is something between us. And...and..i'm in love with you, Gaby. You turned me into one of the good guys"

My jaw droped.

It went akward silent.

I took a deep breath "So where do we go from here?"

Kai shrugged and scratched the back of his neck nervously "i don't know. I haven't thought this far ahead"

I sighed "Of course not. Then again, neither have i"

Kai smiled "good"

I smiled back.

Damon and Stefan walked to us.

Damon groaned annoyed "Really? you and Kai?"

I looked at him "Why not? Better than being with Stefan"

Stefan sighed "ouch..but i deserved that one"I chuckled "and a lot more"

Stefan sighed "Truce?"

I took a deep breath and nodded "Truce"