He Feels Insecure

Damon

I walked inside of the Salvatore house. 

Me "Damon?"

Stefan had called me and said that he hadn't seen Damon the whole day long. No one had actualy. 

Me "Baby?"

I really was getting worried. I walked into his room. 

Me "Babe?"

I walked through his room and stoped as i saw what was happening in the bathroom. My jaw droped and my heart broke. Damon was sitting on the ground and leaning on the bathtube. Wiskey and Bourbon bottles around him. Empty. I slowly walked to him. 

Me "Damon?"

He just starred at the bottle in his hand and took a sip.

I kneeled don next to him. His eyes were broken.

I put a hand on his cheek and made him look at me. 

Damon "You're too good for me, Y/N."

I shoke my head with tears in my eyes "don't say that"

Damon took another sip of his bottle "It's true. I don't deserve you. And you sure as hell don't deserve someone like me"

I shoke my head and let tears fall. I took the bottle out of his hand and put it away. I took his face in both of me hand and made him look me in the eyes. 

Me "i don't know who said that you, because it's a lie. Don't ever say that i deserve better. You made me fall in love with you. I love you, Damon. and nothing will change that"

I put my forhead on his.

Damon "i love you too"

Stefan

I walked into the Salvatore house because Damon called me. I looked around for Stefan. I met Damon.

Me "where is he?"

Damon "downstairs"

I rushed downstairs and saw Stefan looking at the open freezer. He held a bloodbag i his hand. 

Stefan "i don't know if i can do it anymore"

I slowly made my way to him. 

Stefan "the blood"

I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. 

Me "We are going through this together, Stef. I'm not letting you go through this alone"

Stefan turned to me. He was afraid of loosing his control. I put my arms around his neck and huged him. He huged me back on put his head in the crock of my neck. 

Stefan "i love you so much"

I smiled softly. 

Klaus

I haven't seen Nik all day long. And i was wondering where the actualy hell he could be. I was looking for him everywhere in town. I walked back to the mansion and tried to hear his heart beat. I caught it and followed the sound. It lead me upstairs into Hope's bedroom. 

I found him there leaning on her babybed. His head was hanging down. Something was in the air. Something i didn't like. 

I wispered "Nik"

I slowly made my way to him. I huged him from behind. 

Nik wispered " I failed you and i'll fail her"

I shoke my head even tough he couldn't see it. 

Me "don't say that. You never failed me and you sure as hell won't fail your daughter. "