They Apologize (1)

Damon

I opened the door and walked inside with Rick. I sat down in the living room on a sofa. Rick sat down next to me. 

Me "He obviously wasn't so drunk"

Tears were still rolling down my cheek. 

Rick "Kathrine got under his skin"

I scoffed "This excuse is getting old, Rick."

Rick "i know"

I shoke my head "i can't belive he did that. "

Rick put anarm around my shoulders. 

Rick "When drunk Damon is around you he alway gets touchy but i've never seen him like this around you befor"

I put my head on his shoulder. 

I began to cry. 

Later. Night.

I was lying in Damon's bed. Rick had gone home after i told him i was going to take a shower. I was writing with Caroline the whole time. She had seen Damon on the ground with the Queue after Rick and i left. 

I heard the front door open and then close. I locked my phone and pretended to be asleep. The room door opened and the closed. I heard him sigh. I had my back turned to him. 

Damon lyed half down on his side on the bed. I was facing him. I still had my eyes closed. 

Damon "I know that you are awake, Y/N. Open your eyes, please"

I sighed and opened them. I was facing a bunch of roses. I looked at Damon. 

Damon "I'm so sorry, baby"

I took the roses and layd them on the nightstand. 

I sat up.

Me "Don't you dare saying that she got under your skin"

Damon shoke his head "never, i promise. "

I looked away. He put a hand on my face side and made me look at him. He was searching for my eyes.

Damon "I should've never even dared to think that you would be like her, baby. I know i'm a asshole but please forgive me"

He looked pained and nervous. 

I looked at him. I grabed his shirt collar and pulled him to me. I pressed my lips on his and kissed him. 

Me "You are right, your are an asshole. But you are my asshole"

He smirked "so i'm forgiven?"

Me "I love you too"

Damon "But am i forgiven?"

I nodded "yes, i forgive you"

Damon lyed down and pulled my to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he his arm around my shoulder. 

He gave me a kiss on my hair and i closed my eyes. 

Stefan

Kol led me to the living room. I sat down on the sofa. Rebekah came and sat down next to me. She pulled me to her. 

Bekah "Baby, hey, what happened?"

Suddenly Nik and Elijah walked inside. 

Elijah walked to me and sat down on the couch table. 

Elijah "What happened, Y/N?"

I sobbed "He called me a whore"

Kol "He's dead"

Kol was going to stand up but i held him back and shoke my head. 

Rebekah "Why? that doesn't sound like him"

I let go of her and wipped my tears away. 

Me "He wasn't there when i got there. He came afterwards. He told me he had a talk with Nik"

Their heads snaped in Nik's direction. Elijah stood up.

Elijah "Niklaus, don't tell me you compelled the younger Salvatore to be mean to our litlle sister"

I looked at Nik. He was holding back a smirk. 

Nik "i would never do such a thing"

I stood up "you did what?"

Bekah stood up too "That's bad, even for you"

Kol stood up "Nik"

Nik smirked and held his hands up in defendse "you caught me, you caught me."

Elijah "why? why did you make her cry"

Nik "Because she deserves better"

Rebekah "Stefan is the only one in this town who is right for her. trust me"

Elijah "And like always you had to ruin her love life. "

Kol "Don't you realize that it's always you makes her cry with these actions of yours. Wouldn't be the first time you did something like this. "

Nik "and won't sure as hell be the last"

Elijah walked dangerously to Nik "You are going to call Stefan Salvatore here and free him off you manipulation"

Nik smirked "Why should i do that?"

Me "Because i love him, Nik"

He looked at me. I was slowly calming down. 

Nik sigh "Stefan and i are old friends, it would be a shame if he and one of my sibling has a problem with eachother"

Rebekah "then what are you waiting for"

Later.

The doorbell rang. I had begged Kol and Rebekah to leave us alone. I think they went to the grill. Elijah wanted to stay and control Nik's actions. 

I was sitting on the sofa. Elijah let Stefan inside. They walked into the living room. Stefan ignored me. 

Stefan "You called me here. Why?"

Nik chuckled and put a hand on his shoulder. 

Nik "You are free of my compullsion. "

Stefan blinked a couple of times and looked at me. I stood up and his eyes widend. 

I looked at Elijah. 

Elijah "Niklaus, let's give them some time alone"

Nik raised and eyebrow but agreed. They left the house. 

Stefan "You have no idea how sorry i am right now, Y/N. I'm so sorry"

I shoke my head "It's alright. I kinda should've expected something like this from Nik"

Stefan walked closer to me and huged me. 

Stefan "I'm so sorry"

Me "It's aright, Stef"

Stefan "i love you"

Me "I love you too"

I looked at him and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled.