They Get Kidnaped /You Safe Them (1)

Damon:

Damon's pov

I was putting one of the white oak stakes into the wooden bowl next to the fireplace. I could feel Rick giving me a look. 

I looked at him "What?"

Ric shrugged "It's just, did you learn nothing from the moonstone in the soap dish?"I raised an eyebrow at him " Why? Where'd you put yours?"

Suddenly some noise came from downstairs. I got up. 

Me "What the hell was that?"

I walked down the stairs. But there was nothing. 

Suddenly, Ric flew past me down the stairs and landed on the ground. 

The hell is going on here?

I asked suprised and shocked " Ric?"

I looked up the stairs but nothing. I turned around and ran into something sharp. I grunted in pain. 

Rebekah smirked"Hello lover."

And everything went black. 

your pov. 

I walked into the mansion and saw Ric lying on the ground. I speeded to him and kneeled down next to him. I shook him.

Me "Come on, Ric!"

He jerked up. 

Ric looked at me with wide eyes"Y/N?"

Me "What the hell happened here? Where's Damon?"

Ric scratched his neck. 

I raised an eyebrow "Ric?"

Ric sighed"Last thing i remember are blond hairs"

I growled annoyed "Rebekah"

I stood up and speeded out the house and to the Mikaelson mansion.

 I walked inside. 

I yelled "Rebekah!"

I walked around. 

I yelled "Come on, i know you have him!"

I walked into a room and my jaw droped. Damon had clamped bear traps around his wrists and hung him from the ceiling. His blouse was open and his stomach had cuts. The cuts were bleeding strong. 

I walked to him. His head was hanging down. I put my hands on his cheeks and made him look at me. His eyes were closed. 

Me "What the hell did she do to you?"

His eyes opened. 

He said with a weak voice "Get out of my head, you damn bitch"

I looked at him confused "It's me, D. I'm gonna get you out of here"

Damon cracked out "behind you"

I turned around and sighed.

Me "What did he do to piss you off?"

Rebekah and Klaus were standing there. Well, Klaus crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the doorframe. smirking. 

Rebekah "He told me it was over between the two of you, made me think he was in love with me Just to get into my head and then dumped me like i was nothing."

I raised an eyebrow looked at Damon "you told her it was over?"

Klaus started to chukled "come on, sister, give Y/N her boyfriend back. "