Stefan Salvatore 2

Requested by 

------------

I took a sip of my drink and looked at Damon. It's been over 200 years since i left that night. We're now in the year 2017. Yeah. We're sitting in the Salvatore mansion. Damon told me Stefan had left town a while ago because the memories of him and me killed him inside. 

Damon "you know, for someone who was told not to go near him ever again you-"

I sighed "don't say it, Damon"

Damon sighed "Diamond"

Me "What, Damon? What do you want to hear from me? That i actually had a choice? Damon, i had no choice"

After Damon and Stefan died Emily Bennet contacted me telling me that Katherine's in the tomb and that the Salvatores are now vampires. I only showed myself to Damon though letting Stefan believed i was dead for the past 100 years. I couldn't face him. Not after what i did. 

Damon sighed "i know, Diamond, but he thinks he's going crazy, alright?. He thinks his mind is playing tricks on him making him imagine seeing you. He thinks he's seeing his dead girlfriend. The love of his life"

I sighed "I love him, Damon"

Damon "i know. You're made for each other."

Suddenly the front door opened and Stefan walked inside. Damon and i jumped up. 

Stefan's jaw dropped when he saw me.

His eyes watered "Princess? Is that really you?"

I nodded with trears in my eyes "it's me, Stef, it's me"

He speeded to me and picked me up. I hugged him back. I started to cry. 

I sobbed "i'm so sorry, Stef"

Stefan cracked out"shh, it's okay. You're here now. That's all that matters"

Next day. Morning. 

I turned around in bed and my head hit someone's chest. I smiled and cuddled into the person. Stefan's grib on my thightend and he burried his face in my hair. 

Stefan kissed my hair "morning, princess"

I smiled "morning, handsome"

I looked up to him. He was already smiling at me. 

I smiled "What?"

Stefan "you have no idea how much i missed waking up next to you, princess"

I looked down biting my lip "You have no idea how much i hate that it even came this far"

Stefan "You wanna tell what happened? The truth?"

I took a deep breath "Before you wanted to suprise me KAtherine got me in her grib. She turned me into a vampire moments after you left with Damon. I woke up and she made me drink blood. She told me not to ever go near you again and if i didn't listen...She threatened to kill you and me, Stefan. I didn't care about me but i couldn't let you die. So i left and never looked back"

Stefan "And what about Damon?"

me "I knew Katherine turned you into Vampires because Emily contacted me after she found you. Meeting Damon was A coincidence. Damon and i ran into each other in Brazil in 1975. I was the one telling him not to tell you about me being alive"

Stefan "Why?"

Me "Katherine told me you were going to propose to me, Stefan. And i just left you there. I couldn't look you into your face"