Stefan Salvatore (2)

Idea by Gabyudg

It's been months since the Kathrine thing. Damon and i grew closer as friends. Stefan was at some point worried but both, Damon and i, told him it as just friendship.  

The brothers had taught me how to defend myself. 
Stefan didn't like it at first but Damon talked him into it. 

Today Damon and i were outside in the front yard of the Salvatore mansion.

We were training without Stefan. Stefan left to help Caroline with some stuff. 

I turned to Damon. Since we started training he had this look on his face. Like he was thinking. I stoped punching the dummie.

Me "All right, what are you thinking about, Damon?"

Damon "It's not like her"

I raised and eyebrow at him "What is not like who?"

Damon "Kathrine. We haven't heard from her in months, Gaby. I know that little bitch, it's not like her"

Me "Maybe she's enough of this town and left? i don't know, Damon."

Damon "Aren't you suspicios, Gab? I know this woman, she's obsessed with Stefan, she'll hit us where it hurts."

I shoke my head "don't say that, Damon. "

I turned to the dummie and started to hit it again. Suddenly i felt a wirst on my mouth. 

Damon wispered in my ear "I'm so sorry, Gaby. But i won't lose another friend because of her obsession"

I had no choice. I shoved me his blood down my throat. I gulped it down. Damon then took his wrist off my mouth and turned me to him. He took my necklace off. I got that one from Stefan when we first met. It was a Vervain Necklace.

Me "What the hell, Damon!?"

Suddenly he looked me into my eyes. 

Damon "You will forget that i fed you my blood"

Me "I will forget that you fed me your blood"

He nodded and i snaped out of my daze. 

I saw him holding my necklace. 

Me "What are you doing with my necklace?"

Damon "She was laying on the ground"

I nodded "Thank you"

I put it back on. 

Later.

Stefan and i made our way through the park. 

Me "Damon is growing suspicios"

Stefan "well, he isn't the only one"

I stoped and looked at him "She knows i won't leave you and that you won't leave me, Stef. "

Stefan shoke his head. Suddenly an arrow hit his shoulder. He fell to the ground coughing. 

My jaw droped "oh my god, Stefan!"

I kneeled down in front of him. 

Stefan coughed "Behind y-"

Suddenly there was a pain in my neck and i everything went black. 

Later.

I heard someone yell my name. 

I jerked up and looked around. It was Stefan. 

His leg was chained on the away from me. 

I looked around. I saw a gate. There ere claw marks on the walls. Chains on the floor.