Elijah Mikaelson

Requested by @Grier_Girl1107

--------------------------------------

I was sitting on the sofa of the inneryard of the compound. There was a really big nasty bite wound on my hip. Last night was full moon and one of the werewolfs bit me before i made it out in time. Son of a bitch. 

Elijah had found me and brought me back. After killing that Werewolf of course. Hayley wasn't really pleased about it but understood. 

Elijah was walking around trying to get Nik on his phone. 

Elijah "Niklaus, i need you home, now!"

I sighed "Elijah, calm down."

Elijah stopped and looked at me "You are the one dying and you are telling me to calm down? What is wrong with you, Y/N?"

Nik suddenly walked inside with a big smirk on his face. 

Nik "Woah, Elijah, calm down"

 I could facepalm myself right here right now.

Elijah "Y/N got bitten last night. You need to heal here"

Nik looked at me and then back to Elijah. 

Nik shrugged "No"

My jaw droped "Nik!"

Elijah "Nik, i'm begging you. please, heal here"

Nik chuckled and shook his head "nah, sorry, brother"

I stood up. I winced in pain because of the bite. 

Elijah "She's going to die, Niklaus."

Nik "and how is that my problem ?"

Elijah "Because she is the love of my life. You really wanna take something like that away from me, brother?"

Nik "i don't know. You tell me"

Elijah shifted and threw Nik against the wall. I jerked suprised back. 

Elijah speeded to Nik and held him by his throat. 

Elijah growled "you are going to heal her, Niklaus, or i swear by god the two of us are going to have a really big problem together"

Nik looked serious but his face cracked up. He started to laugh. My jaw droped.

Elijah let go of him. 

Nik laughed "you should've seen your faces. Guys, come on, it's you, love, of course i would've healed. I'm not a monster"

I snorred by the last sentence.

Nik bit in his wrist and walked to me. He held it out to me and i drank. My wound healed. I let go of him. 

Nik put his arm around my shoulder and looked at his brother "No need to be all aggressiv, brother"

Elijah didn't find it amusant at all.

 If looks could kill, guys, if looks could kill.