Damon Salvatore 1

Requested by @EriccaHol

-----------------

I stood up laughing and looked at the gang who was sitting on the sofa of the Salvatore living room.

I yawned "i'm dead, guys. I'm so tired"

Caroline gigged and the pouted "stay"

I shook my head and yawned again "sorry"

Damon" i'm going to carry you up to your room"

I looked at him. He gave a a soft smile. I gave in and sat back down next to him. I  put my head on his shoulder and tried to stay away but failed. I closed my eyes.

(Damon's pov)

I looked down at her. She looked so beautifull. Can't believe i let her go months back. I was so stupid. She told me she had feelings for me but instead of admitting mine i started dating Elena. I'm really stupid. i took a sip of my drink, finishing it. 

I saw my brother standing up "alright, i guess, we all need a break. Our sweet angel, over there, already turned her lights off, Caroline is struggling with staying awake and i think you, Elena, are going to hit the bed soon, too"

Elena laughed "I'm good, Stefan"

Caroline giggled "night, guys"

Then they left. 

Elena started to laugh at something. I looked at Y/N on my shoulder and then back to Elena. 

My girlfriend to my left and the girl of my dreams to my right. Great. 

Elena then stood up "We should get Y/N to bed"

I nodded and slowly stood up. I carried her bridestyle upstairs toher room and put her down on her bed. 

I put the blanket over her and couldn't fight back a smile. 

Then i walked back to my room and saw Elena standing there. 

I took a deep breath "Elena, we need to talk"

She looked at me confused "about what? something wrong?"

Me "i don't think i can do this anymore"

Elena asked afraid of my answer "what can't you do anymore?"

I sighed. She already knew the answer. 

Me "Us. "

Elena bit her lip "Is it because of her?Y/N?"

Me "Ele-"

Elena "Because i see the way you look at her. So tell me the truth, Damon"

I sighed and nodded "I'm sorry, Elena but it's over"

I could see tears rolling down her cheeks. She wiped them away.

She cracked out "go to hell, Damon"

Then she walked out. 

I looked after her. Alright.