Chapter 1

Dan's p.o.v
I walk into my cold decrepit apartment. Silence rings in my ears. I set my heavy work bag down on my worn sofa. I walk Into the kitchen, wincing along the way. My heavy work load always affected my body. Though I didn't get paid what I should, a little but is better than none at all.
Mold creeps up the walls and disgustingly brown water flowed from the faucet, probably due to a rusted pipe somewhere.
I open my small fridge and find week~old pizza and moldy hotdogs. The smell is so over whelming it makes me gag. "I'll have to go grocery shopping soon. That is if my pay check isn't all spent on bills." I mutter to myself. If you couldn't tell, im very poor. I have little to no extra money to be spent on delicacies such as TV. I've never even seen the news.

~a week later~

The annoyingly loud beeps ring in my ears as my food goes over the bar code scanner. Suddenly, the beeping stops and a young, spry voice says "that'll be $172.42" A panic washes over me. "I-I-I d-don't have that m-much money" I stutter out on the verge of tears. I mentally curse myself for being such a fuck up. "I'll pay for him" a beautiful voice came from behind me. I turned and met the most beautiful oceanic orbs I've ever seen. I feel my cheeks hear up and I pan my eyes downward.
I notice his expensive-looking suite. I snap out of my trance and feel my blush deepen. "t-thank you s-so m-much s-sir." I stutter once more, embarrassed with how stupid I must look and sound. He smirks "I'd like to see you outside please" I nod.
After he pays for my stuff I followed the beautiful man around the side. He turned and looked me in my eyes. "I noticed you have some financial issues. I kind of need a sugar baby. Would you be willing to fill the position, princess?" He asks, hopeful. My cheeks burn and shift the weight of my groceries from arm to arm. I come to a desicion. I nod my head and he smiles triumphantly. "here's my number." He says handing my a slip of paper. "I'll pick you up tomorrow and move you into my house." He says, still smiling. I nod again. With that he turns and walks away.