Chapter 14

Dan's P.O.V

Phil came to check on me, but he is so clueless. He should know why I'm upset. He's my daddy. I wish I never let Jason in the house. I wish I let him die. I continue to sob into the bed as Phil sits on the edge of the bed. 

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I don't answer. He should know why I'm crying. I hate Jason with every fiber of my being. Phil doesn't seem to want to leave. Crying takes a lot out of you, but as long as I'm crying that means daddy won't be out there with Jason. Phil seems to have given up on asking me why I'm crying, but he hasn't moved from his spot on the bed. 

Phil's P.O.V

Dan continues to cry for what seems like an eternity. I hate to see him cry, but I can't seem to leave his side. I probably should leave, it just feels like he wants attention. I love him so much that I can't leave now. His cries die down as he falls into an exhausted sleep. I slip closer to him on the bed. He didn't let me touch him when he was awake, but now I just need to hold my sweet baby boy. As soon as I get comfortable against the headboard he snuggles up to my side. I love him so much and I couldn't bear the thought of losing him. 

Jason's P.O.V

Phil left me to comfort that stupid little pastel boy. My mission is simple. The pastel one must go.

A/N

Hey everyone! My first chapter is here! I hope you enjoyed it! What is Jason's mission? What is going to happen between Dan and Phil? Have any theories/ideas? Let me know in the comments! 

-Author Lady xoxox