chapter 4

Phil's p.o.v
I don't believe in love at first sight. I never have. That is until I met Dan. He's been living with me for about 2 months. Of course the first couple of weeks were awkward. I mean, why would I expect it to be any different. We spent that time getting to know each other. God he has such an amazing personality. It matches Just how completely captivating he is.

I hear his laughter float up to my office on the second floor of my mansion. I can't resist going down and seeing what causing such a beautiful sound to escape my lovers mouth (that I intend on making mine very soon ;) ) It's a completion of funny cat videos. He's so cute. "Hey, baby. What are you doing?" I say as I sit down next to him on the maroon couch. " Just watching cat videos, Daddy" He replies swiftly. God If he calls me that one more time I'm not doing to be able to control myself. Damn. All the sexual things I could do to him. I'm released from my trance when I feel a pair of eyes starting at me. I look over and see Dan look away to hide his blush.

I gently bring my finger up to his chin and turn his head to look at me. "Don't hide your face from Daddy" I say in a dominant tone."y-yes" he says "yes what?" I reply. Wanting him to say it. "yes daddy" I lost it.