Chapter 8

Dans p.o.v
I wake up with a start, breathing heavily. I look over at Phil. I check under the blankets and see that my boxers are still on. It was all just a dream except, of course the whole him-being-unavailable thing.
I wake him up with a soft kiss on the lips. "Good morning princess" he says in a sexy sleepy voice. "Mornin' Daddy!" I say cuddling into him. "Baby, I have to get up for work in a few minutes." He says sadly. I pout, knowing that I'll probably get what I want if I beg. "Please Daddy" I say making my eyes big, "please don't leave me". I watch as he thinks it over and finally he decides to stay. "Only on one condition" he said, obviously wanting something. "And that is?" I ask curiously. "You have to walk around in cat ears instead of a flower crown". If you didn't know, Phil is a slight furry and loves it when I wear tails and ears. I nod and tell him that I would love to bring him such pleasure. I can feel his 12" cock twitch under me. I giggle and slide off of him. He whines, obviously wanting some kinky morning sex. I smile at the thought.
I walk over to my vanity where all my accessories are located. I found my black cat ears and put them on my chocolate colored, hobbit hair. Phil snakes his arms around my waist and starts kissing and biting my neck, leaving hickeys. He earns a soft moan from me before I push him away. "Do you want breakfast or not, Daddy?" I ask with a smug look on my face. He raises his hands, as if surrendering "Fair enough" he says nodding. I smile and go downstairs to make him his favorite waffles and tea.
After I finish Phil comes down, in a band t~shirt and skinny jeans held up by a belt.
I don't realize I'm staring until he's  calling me out of my trance. I blush and put his waffles on a plate and pour his tea. I bring it too with him and he rewards me with a smack on the butt. When he does this I squeal with delight, laughing at my silly Daddy.
After he's done eating we cuddle on the couch and watch Beauty and the Beast. I love singing and dancing along to the ballroom scene. I especially love it when Phil dances with me and lets me step on his feet when I mess up.
I start to think that I truly am in love with this man.

A/n I'm so sorry it took me so long to update and to make up for it I shall spoil you with chapters!!!🖤🖤 also you guys are amazing!!!!