You First Come To Akatsuki

Pein

The Akatsuki leader was sitting at his office boredly, his eyes scanning over a file Itachi had recently ccreated with Kisame on their Intel mission.

But that's when he heard the scream. Narrowing his eyes, rather annoyed, he rose to his feet before heading out into the living room with a frown plastered across his face.

He froze when he entered the room, seeing the woman on the ground backing away from Hidan in fear. As soon as her eyes landed on Pein, her rage came lose.

"You fucking bastard! You ruined everything!"

He raised an eyebrow, recognizing the woman from a one-night stand. Although he couldn't place what was wrong until a basket was shoved into his hands and the woman stormed out.

Pein looked down at the basket in confusion, before opening it slightly to peer inside. His eyes widened before he immediately closed it and shoved the basket in Konan's hands.

The blue-haired female titled her head slightly before peering in herself. She squealed before pulling out the young baby and gently passing her up and down.

"Pein, she's so cute!"

She had a bit of red hair, and purple eyes. She giggled slightly before reaching for Pein. Konan passed the baby to the father who looked at it rather confused before holding it the correct way.

"It says her name is (Y/n)."

Pein nodded at Konan's response before rocking the child in his arms gently.

"(Y/n)...My little goddess."

Konan (Not a father, idc)

Konan smiled down at the newborn baby in her arms whom she's just been caused so much pain to give birth to.

Even so, she was very much in love with the child as soon as she laid eyes on her. The father had left soon after discovering Konan was pregnant, although she found herself not minding too much.

After all, she had the Akatsuki to help her. She smiled slightly and allowed the infant to hold her pinky with her tiny little hands.

"(Y/n)..."

Kisame

"What's so wrong that you had to call me over here? You know I'm not supposed to be here."

The woman only narrowed her eyes at the man whom she'd fallen in love with before pointing at the crib.

Kisame's thoughts wondered as he peered into it. Was she sick? Injured? Not developing properly? He could see anything wrong.

"So, what's the problem with (Y/n)?"

The woman only growled angrily at his comment. She was certainly not impressed, that's for sure.

"What's the problem? What's the problem!? Look at her! She's fucking blue and has gills!"

Kisame raised an eyebrow. Wouldn't that make sense? After all, he was blue and had gills.

"She's a monster! I can't take that...that thing out in public!"

"Fine. See you never."

Kisame picked up the child before walking towards the door, humming a small lullaby for the sleeping blue-haired girl in his arms.

"Kisame! Don't you fucking dare walk away from me!"

The infant awoke from the yelling before looking up at Kisame with her sweet blue eyes. The shark man smiled down at her before opening the front door.