They Give You The Talk

Pein

"So, [Y/n]. Now that you've started...showing an interest in boys. There's something that we need to, uh, talk about."

You rolled your eyes, rising to your feet. Pein panicked slightly grabbing your wrist to stop you and pulling you back to a sitting position. The conversation was awkward for him as well, but as a single parent it was his job to execute it. He took a deep breath before begging once more.

"When two people really love each other, they share a special experience. What ha-"

"The fuck? Are you seriously trying to tell me about sex? Yea, I learned that years ago from the bastard. See you later."

Pein's jaw dropped as you stood and simply left the room, angrily clenching his fists at Hidan. Although at the same time, he was somewhat thankful. He really didn't want to explain it any more than you wanted to hear it.

Konan

"Okaasan? What happens next?" You asked curiously.

"Well, after the...intercourse...you can become pregnant and have children of your own." Your mother explained.

Konan had been quite surprised, as you didn't seem to shy away or find the conversation extremely awkward. You were actually kind of curious, and were asking questions to understand better. It also made it easier for Konan to answer you, and the two of you had a simple conversation about puberty and sexual intercourse so you wouldn't make any mistakes in the future.

Kisame

"So when you like someone, you participate in something called sex." Kisame began.

Hearing this, you tilted your head as you tried to understand. It was an activity you did with people you liked. Was it a game? Was it fun? Did they have to be family or friends? Were they people, or animals? Or were they half animals? Could half animals play it with animals?

"I like you...would I do it with you?"

"N-No! Definitely not!" Kisame protested quickly, disgusted by the thought.

"Could I do it with Itachi? I really like Itachi?"

"The Uchiha? N-No! I forbid it!"

"But you said I wasn't allowed. Couldn't I technically do it anyway?"

"W-Well, I guess..."

"Okay! I'm gonna go ask him to play sex with me!"

Kisame's eyes widened as you sprinted from the room, immediately sprinting after you in order to stop you. Unfortunately, he was too late. And poor Itachi was frozen in front of the blue-skinned girl. He immediately looked up to glare at Kisame, annoyed with him for not properly educating his daughter.

"[Y/n], you can't play sex until you're older. Now, go back with your father and let him explain." Itachi ordered.

"Okay! But...can we still do it when I'm older?"

Kisame picked you up and turned, you leaning to see over his should to look at Itachi. Itachi simply chuckled before mouthing something, causing you to smile.

'Maybe, if you still want to when you're older.'

Itachi

"H-He may eat me? I don't want to be eaten!" You whimpered.

"No, [Y/n]. That's not what I meant." Itachi sighed.