You Inherit Their Powers

Pein

"No!"

You skidded to a stop, holding arms out protectively. Hidan widened his eyes as your orbs connected with his. He immediately stepped back slightly, jaw dropping at the sight he saw.

You immediately turned towards the ostrich that had stuck it's head into the ground next to the tree. Your hand gently moved against his neck to calm him, and the ostrich lifted up his head.

You then glared towards Hidan, purple eyes with rings glaring in his direction. He froze up, not wanting to mess with your new power.

"If you dare lay one finger on my ostrich...I'll kill you!"

Konan

Pein's eyes widened, quickly jumped up to the safety of his desk as the paper shuriken created an outline of his exact position on the wall. His foot had been lifted, and about to land on little Mittens, who was now escaping to you and leaping in your arms.

Pein was knocked off his desk as the paper shuriken in the wall suddenly came flying in his direction, causing a loud crash to echo throughout the base. With a 'hmph', you whipped around and stormed off carrying your little kitten who'd almost been stepped on by the idiotic leader.

"Now I have to worry about her turning my paperwork into weapons too..." Pein mumbled.

Kisame

Your eyes looked harshly into angry magenta ones, as Hidan's scythe connected with your sword. The silver-haired bastard let out a growl before he suddenly took a swing, with you quickly jumping up and walking over it. He let out an angry snarl as you stepped on his face and leaped behind him to safety.

He whipped around once more, a loud clang echoing through the air as metal hit metal. Your sword and his scythe clashed time and time again, each blow becoming harsher than the last. Your anger only grew, until your sword finally sliced right through his neck, and a severed head went flying across the battle field.

You whipped around angrily, glaring harshly at the rest of the Akatsuki before cheerfully skipping over to your father and Itachi as the sword slid in it's holster. Hidan had gotten what he deserved, after all he did call your father sushi and threatened to cook him.

Itachi

"Stupid Uchiha, un!"

Explosions went off around your father as Deidara made his hand sign. They'd been going at it again, as they did quite often. But then, something different happened. Coughs came from your fathers lips, before blood hit the ground and he collapsed to his knees. Deidara only smirked, preparing his clay once more.

With widened eyes, you were immediately in front of your father with your arms held out to protect him. Deidara seemed to freeze up as his eyes bore into yours, refusing to look away from them. Your body was trembling, but you wouldn't move. You would stay strong.

"B-Back off! I-I won't let you hurt him!"

"Those eyes..." Deidara muttered.

Itachi had risen to his feet once more and you immediately turned, tackling him into a hug. But as you looked up at him he also seemed to have the same reaction when seeing your eyes. You tilted your head slightly at his actions, not understanding what was going on.

"Congratulations. You got your sharingan." Itachi smiled softly, so only you could see.

Orochimaru

You leaned forward slightly, coughs escaping your mouth. Your body was covered in wounds from the sparring match you were currently in with one of your father's experiments. Another cough came before, the woman cringed away in disgust.