You Meet Your Other Biological Parent

Pein

"Watch it, fucking brat!"

"You fucking watch it, you bitch!"

The woman crossed her arms angrily as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of her, you slurping up another couple noodles. You'd gone to grab some ramen while your father was in Konoha on business and instead you were being unpleasantly annoyed by some fucking bitch in the ramen shop. Not to mention, Naruto wasn't in Konoha because he was on some stupid mission.

"What's your fucking name, brat?"

"Why the fuck should I tell you, bitch?"

"Uh... Rai?"

The woman whipped her head around at the voice, your eyes landing on your father. At the sight of him, the woman beside you just snapped. She picked up her ramen bowl and hurled it, your father loudly swearing from the burning broth. She continued to screech curses at him whilst you watched in wonder. Who the fuck was this chick? And how the hell did she know your father?

"Rai, would you calm down?"

"Fuck no, I hate you! I was engaged, and you fucked it up with a drunken mistake, bastard!"

"It wasn't a mistake. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. If it wasn't for that night, I wouldn't have ever gotten to meet the lovely, young lady sitting next to you. Come on, [Y/n]."

"[Y-Y/n]?" she gasped, "You're [Y/n]?"

"That's my name. Don't fucking ware it out, bitch."

"If you couldn't tell, she has your swearing problem."

"I don't have a fucking swearing problem, bastard!"

"Oh, yeah. I totally believe you."

"Oi, bastard! Who the fuck is this chick?"

"Name's Rai... I, uh, I'm your fucking mother."

Konan

"Don't you dare, you douchebag!"

"She's my kid too, bitch!"

You poked your head into the living room at the voices arguing loudly back and forth. Once was easily recognized as your mother, she was the only female in the base other than you, but you hadn't recognized the second voice. The second voice was male, but it didn't sound like any of the other members. You didn't recognize it at all, and that's why you came out to see what the commotion was.

"You're not fucking welcome here, bastard." Hidan spoke from beside Konan, protectively wrapping his arm around the female's waist. The man standing across from them only scoffed, turning away. It was when he turned, that he turned in my direction. His eyes froze as they locked with mine, drowning out the two voices behind him. The man immediately began to approach, and I nervously took a step back. Who was this guy? He was kinda scary looking...

"You must be [Y/n], I'm so glad to see you again. I was so disappointed when Konan refused to sent you to my village, even though it was the best thing for you at the time. I'm sorry you had to grow up in this shithole, let me make it up to you. You're how old now, 17? You can make your own decisions. Now, let's get you out of here and head to my village."

"Um... Okaasan? Who is this guy?"

"[Y/n], this is douchebag."

"Oh, that's an unfortunate name. It's, uh, nice to meet you, douchebag."

"Don't play those fucking games with me, bitch, I'll fuck you up." the man snarled at your mother.

Hidan instantly stepped forward, harshly throwing douchebag into the wall before grabbing your hand and pulling you over towards Konan. Your mother had her arms protectively around you in seconds, harshly glaring at the man as he stumbled to his feet. He only growled at Konan's reaction, taking a threatening step forward.

"You can't fucking do this, bitch! She's my daughter and I have a right to see her."

What!?

"You fucking lost that right the moment you walked out on them, bastard. If you really cared, you would have stayed with them. Now fuck off, before shove a nail up your ass."

And the man stormed out.

My father....

Was him?

Kisame

"What's wrong, Otousan?"

"Nothing, guppy. Just keep your head down for a moment."

Your father was acting strange as the two of you walked through the village. He had suddenly became very nervous and started hiding yourselves. You didn't quite understand what was going on, he never acted in this manner. But then you noticed his eyes on a woman. She was talking to a stall owner on the other side of the road, seeming rather wrapped up in the conversation.

"Otousan, who is that woman you're staring at?"

"Someone we need to get away from before she notices us."

You parted your lips to question why, by a loud laughter cut you off. You could hear the clacking of heels against pavement before you lifted your head, staring at the woman who was now approaching. She crossed her arms over her chest with a smirk, staring at you in complete disgust. You shrunk back from her gaze, moving closer to your father for comfort.

"Well, well, well. Kisame, it's been a while."

"If I never saw you again it would be too soon."

"Oh, I'm offended," she taunted deviously.

"Get lost. You're not welcome."

"Well, you've developed an attitude. So, who's the ugly bitch that's trying to hide her hideousness behind you?"

You flinched at her words, shrinking closer towards your father. He immediately wrapped a protective arm around you, pulling your face to his chest. Meanwhile, you desperately tried to stop the tears from falling. You didn't want this woman to see you were upset, you didn't want her to see you cry.

"That's too far, Chika, and you know it."

"Bitch, please. Why don't you just rid the world of it's misery and drain her chakra with that sword of yours already? Maybe it'll accidently take yours too. Oh, tragic. Well, for you."

You couldn't hold the tears in anymore, choking out a sob at the woman's harsh words. She only laughed at your reaction, reaching out to whip you around by the collar of your shirt. She stared down at you, and you could feel her eyes studying every part of you. Judging you.

"She's even more of a monster than she was when she was a baby."

"You have no right to talk about her like that. You're the real monster! A mother loves her children, no matter what. Gender, height, weight, sexual orientation, appearance. It doesn't matter. Your child is your child, and they're perfect the way they are."

"How could she be perfect? After all, she came from you. Don't get your hopes up, sweetie. I mean, who could love a monster like you? Even a mother couldn't tolerate that hideous face of yours, let alone love it."

Kisame desperately tried to stop you as you ran off.

Itachi

"[Y/n], open your eyes."

Your eyes fluttered open at the voice, your lips parting in a yawn. You didn't completely understand where you were as you glanced around. You seemed to be in a field, but that's all you knew. You didn't know where the field was, how you got there and why you were there. What confused you even more, was the woman approaching you from the other side of the clearing. But everything past the clearing was white light.

"You've grown up so much since I've last seen you," she smiled.

"I-I'm sorry? W-Who are you?"

"You always were a nervous little one, weren't you? Don't be afraid, I promise no harm will come to you. Come and sit."

She turned away, walking towards the middle of the clearing where a blanket was placed on the ground. You stared at the picnic in awe, but also in confusion. It hadn't been there when you looked around the first time, how did it get there? What exactly was this place? And who was this woman?