You Hang Out With A Friend

Pein

"Hey, [Y/n]! Thanks for meeting me. I was waiting almost all day, believe it!"

"Well, why the fuck would I pass up hanging out with you? Besides, the fucking bastard gave me his wallet again!"

"Want to get some ramen?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

The two of you barreled through the village, dodging civilians as you went. At one point you slammed into a green-eyed girl with pink hair, Naruto's eyes immediately widening with fear. He skidded to a stop and turned around, raising his arms with a nervous look on his face.

"S-Sakura..."

"Naruto...." She growled menacingly.

"Crap! Run, [Y/n]!"

Your hand was grabbed by Naruto before the blonde booked it out of there and into the alleys as the pinkette sprinted after you. The blonde dove into a dumpster, yanking you in with him, as the Sakura girl angrily stormed past.

He let out a sigh of relief as the blonde dragged himself out of the dumpster before turning to assist you out as well. You flicked a piece of garbage off that was sticking to your hair, a disgusted look plastered across your face.

"Who the fuck was that, anyway?"

"The second most terrifying person in the village." He gulped.

"Naruto!"

"Shit, she found us. Run!!"

Konan

"Hey, [Y/n]." The brown-haired boy greeted.

He climbed off of the back of the white dog as Mittens jumped down from my arms to the ground. She yawned softly before crawling over to Akamaru, who leaned down before running his tongue across her face.

Mittens hissed, her claws coming out as she swiped at Akamaru's nose threatenningly. The white dog replied with a low growl, stalking towards the cat who had her hackles raised. You quickly moved forward to scoop Mittens up in your arms whilst Kiba held back his dog.

"Can you get your dog to stop growling at Mittens? He's scaring her." You said softly.

"Are you kidding me? Your stupid cat swiped at his nose!" Kiba argued.

"Look, it's not my fault dogs are always poking their noses where they don't belong."

"Yea, while cats walk around like they rule the world!"

You and Kiba both narrowed your eyes at each other, standing protectively in front of your pets. It was clearly Kiba and Akamaru at fault, not your sweet, little Mittens. The ninja kitten would never start a fight, she was too kind.

"Clearly this isn't going anywhere. Why don't we just call it a day?"

You frowned slightly at his words. Kiba was your only friend who was your age, and you enjoyed his company. Besides, you'd had a very difficult time getting away from the base, but also getting past the ANBU searching for their base. You didn't want to waste the visit.

"Can't we still go on our walk? I came all this way, and I really want to hang out with you." You mumbled.

"You're right. Sorry about Akamaru."

"No, I'm sorry about Mittens."

"It was my fault."

"No. It was mine!"

Kisame

"Where are we going?"

"Hn."

The Uchiha was leading the way, having responded with nothing but the stereotypical Uchiha grunt in all the time they'd been walking. You pouted slightly, tiredly trailing after the onyx-eyed male. He didn't make another sound throughout the trip, although you did eventually arrive where Itachi was taking you.