Your First Crush

Vote for boyfriends, chapter will be published when there are more votes. Some of them are ties between like 5 characters and need more votes! Please vote for any characters you haven't voted for!

Pein

You took a deep breath from the entrance to the living room, your eyes fixated on the male sitting on the couch. Your fist clenched, not allowing yourself to chicken out. You had to do this, You had to tell him how you felt.

"Bastard! I'm making you my bitch."

The room went completely silent as the many members turned to look at you. You had an arm thrown around Hidan, who was wearing a slight smirk on his face. He threw his arm around your shoulder and leaned closer to your ear.

"Not if I make you my bitch first."

Pein, who was sitting beside Hidan and heard the entire thing, immediately stood. He harshly grabbed your wrist, repelling everything around him. The living room was a mess, filled with ruined furniture and broken people.

However, you were dragged from the room.

Konan

"Thanks for helping us water the flowers. It goes by a lot quicker when you do."

Your lips formed a grin, looking up at Zetsu from the ground as you watered a red rose. You loved helping out Zetsu, after all it gave you an excuse to spend more time with him. Recently you kept feeling something strange in your stomach whenever he came close to you.

You had decided that today you would tell Zetsu about your feelings, as you didn't want to leave it too late. The older male tilted his head, noticing you somewhat lost in thought. He gently tapped your head, you immediately shooting out of your mind.

"Z-Zetsu-kun..." You murmured, your cheeks turning pink.

He looked at you, awaiting for you to speak. Feeling nervous, you turned your head to look at the bush where your mother was hiding. She nodded encouragingly before you turned back to face the multi-colored man.

"Zetsu-kun, umm-... Zetsu-kun, I like you! M-More than a friend..."

Zetsu seemed surprised at first before a smile crossed his lips. He kneeled down next to you and gently pressed his lips against your forehead. Your cheeks were burning heavily as he pulled away, only for him to pluck a rose from the area you'd been watering.

"Th-Thank you, Zetsu-kun..."

Kisame

You knocked on the wooden door, taking a deep breath. Your nerves were attempting to take over, your body screaming at you to stop, drop and run. But you forced yourself to stay, determined to tell him how you felt.

The door slowly opened, him standing in the doorway. He looked down at you, slightly tilting his head as if to wonder why you were there. You froze slightly, not knowing exactly what to say.

"You look lovely in that dress, [Y/n]." Itachi commented.

Your cheeks burned a bright pink, as you averted your gaze from him. He only kneeled slightly to be on your eye level, giving a gentle smile to you. Your eyes widened at the sight, having never seen him smile before this day.

"I-Itachi...I-um..."

"What is it?"

"I...I really like you, Ita-kun!"

The Uchiha only chuckled, lifting his hand to poke your forehead. You stumbled back slightly, looking up at him rather confused. He gently ruffled your hair, before standing once more. You watched him curiously as he placed his hand on the door.