You Spend Time With Their Fiance

Pein

"Hello, [Y/n]."

"Fuck do you want?"

"Look, [Y/n]. I know I'm not your real mother, and I couldn't replace her, but I'd like a chance to get to know you better. I don't want us to be fighting and making each other miserable after your father and I... well, get married."

You silently stared at the bluenette before turning your back to her, staring in the opposite direction. It was silent for a moment as you moved up the hill and you could hear her footsteps following behind you. You sat down quietly at the top, letting your legs hand over the edge of the cliff as you stared down at the base. Konan lowered herself beside you, and for several minutes it was completely silent.

"I don't dislike you."

"Huh?"

"Look, I'm not worried about you replacing my mother or some crap. My mother abandoned me, and even if I did run into her recently, there's no connection between us. She has a new family, and I'm not in it."

"You're not swearing."

"I don't have to fucking swear all the time! Just because I'm not swearing doesn't mean there's something wrong. I don't have to swear to be normal, okay?"

"[Y/n]..."

"I've never had a mother before. It's always been me and my father and I like things the way they are. I don't know what it's like to have two parents, and a part of me doesn't want to know."

"Well, why are you being selfish? I love your father, and he loves me! Why don't you want us to be together!?"

"I didn't fucking say that!" you snapped.

Konan froze, staring at you due to the sudden raising of your voice. It was silent for many long seconds as the two of you simply stared at each other.

"My mother easily replaced me."

"[Y/n], what does that have to do with this?"

"If my father knocks you up, what happens to me? I know how babies are, they require every single tiny bit of attention you have. My mother replaced my father with a different man and me with three more kids. Who's to say that my father won't do the same?"

And Konan didn't have the words to stop you as you walked down that hill.

Konan

"Fuck, uh... Oh, shit. Fuck, I did it again. Shit! Bitch said I wasn't supposed to fucking swear in front of you."

"Uh, Hidan?"

"Oh, shit!"

"Hidan, just stop talking."

You giggled as the silver-haired male quickly closed his mouth. Konan was away on a mission, and she thought it would be nice if Hidan and you spent some time together and get to know each other better before the wedding. Clearly, it was going quite well as he had already broken all of Konan's rules within the first twenty minutes.

Rule 1: Don't swear
Rule 2: Bedtime is at 10
Rule 3: No snacks before bed
Rule 4: No scary movies
Rule 5: No leaving the base after 7

Hidan lasted about 2 whole entire seconds after Konan left with the swearing rule. As for the rest of the rules, well... Currently it was around 11pm and you, Hidan and Kiba were currently in the movie theatre in Konoha. You and Hidan were both in disguises, so you wouldn't be recognized. Hidan and gotten his own popcorn and Kiba and you were sharing one. Of course you were too petrified to eat as you hid your face in Kiba's chest. IT was a terrifying movie.

Konan was not impressed when she got home.

It took Kakuzu a couple hours to sew him back together...

And Hidan didn't very much enjoy sleeping on the couch for the next week.

Kisame

"[Y/n]? Is something wrong?"

"N-no! Everything's fine," you assured Izumi.

The former Suna ninja was quiet as she turned away, focusing back on the breakfast she was making. Kisame and Itachi were on a mission, so you father decided to take you to spend the week at his finnce's. It was only the second day and you already wanted to go home. Everything was really awkard, and you barely even knew the woman.

"[Y/n], I know something is bothering you. I can tell."

"It's fine, really."

"I understand if you hate me, but I'm asking you to just give me a chance..."